Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
(I'm a little tipsy rn, please forgive any misspellings)

Have there been any reported negative side effects of SN? I had a friend/aquantience say that he believes there would be negative side effects of SN (brain damage, organ failure, etc) and I just wanted to check. I live near enough to a building with a 98% success rate of suicide so that's a good backup, but SN is currently my main way to go. IF there have been any reported cases, I would love to see the sources. Thaniks!

Reactions: blahblahhh
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
None and I've exhausted the research. Full mental/physical recoveries if discovered. Now the circumstantial fall out after the fact may be hell...

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
i know someone who failed with SN idk the cause of failure.. maybe cuz he vomited so much and couldn't take the second glass
or maybe the SN wasn't pure enough.. the side effects he had .. his stomach wasn't comfortable for 2 days.

Reactions: Gonjoolie
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...mage-caused-by-failed-attempts-with-sn.56373/

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
A big reason it's so popular is because if you end up failing you'll be fairly fine afterwards. So yeah, don't worry about negative side effects other than something like maybe a slight headache or so for a few days.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Heart damage and kidney damage could result from the effects of SN. MRI scans of brains shows brain damage happens in the same deep grey matter as where it also happens with brain scans done on carbon monoxide poisoning.

The treatment for SN overdose can cause complications and lasting negative effects on the body too.

Reactions: Sorrygoodbye
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I read some time ago someone saying that SN can provoke cancer and infertility. Anyone researched about it?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If one takes it and is rescued there is probably a very small window of time during which one could be revived, or saved.

Mostly, it seems everyone who takes it dies unless somebody else hears or sees them at the right time, or if there was a call for help prior to them going unconscious.

Probably, if being aggressively revived..

After a certain point, during an even smaller window of time, I think there could be detrimental long-lasting damage done to the body.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
SN can cause severe nausea. It will also dilate your blood vessels a lot, meaning you'll pass out if you try to get up. Also, your heart rate will increase by a lot. Some people report heartburn, some people report difficulty breathing. Head aches too

Reactions: Spitfire