Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't understand why people are the way they are or why this always seems to happen to me. If it happened to someone else I would step forward or distract them.

Yesterday I purchased a game I wanted to play, that is much better to play with other people (game mechanics also require it too), but I'm anxious because besides being busy, I don't have a lot of people I know to play it with and I feel anxious playing with them too. So sometimes I play with randoms.

I was playing with one person and they were alright, quite funny too, and at some point they remade the lobby because 2 others left and it was just me and them. To get us back up to four players. And they said hopefully I rejoined so I did but was almost too late I was like the 4th to join.

One of the new guys who joined was hacking (spawning in $5K team cash every mission, infinite health, messing around with infinite jetpacks and all things) it disrupted the game a bit and I was leaving soon anyway(it was late) so I didn't care too much, but the problem here: he was blaming me, and that always seems to happen. When someone is hacking or whatever they blame it on others or make up some excuse but often they start randomly accuse me. I didn't think it bothered me and I played with the host before so he knew it wasn't me, but he didn't say anything either, neither of us did just ignored.

However I'm feeling depressed, tired, bit overwhelmed, and tired, and it's already a bit much to focus on two games. I think the negative experience didn't help and just depressed me more because my mood was already low. Idk, just why people like that and why always me. Hopefully this doesn't trigger someone who had similar experiences and feeling the same as me.

Anyway I totally get why people feel down or they stay away from things like this, where they have to interact with strangers. Because people suck sometimes. I didn't think it was bothering me but I feel so miserable anyway and I've had much worse. Oh well. Have a nice day everyone.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, todeswunsch and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Yes, because it's the only thing bothering me right now, and I don't have a dozen other problems [sarcasm].

First world problems
I have to ask, why does it make you feel better by bringing others down, what makes you feel like it's ok to do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just take no notice of people being insensitive, the whole point of this website in the first place is to allow people a space to vent about what makes them want to die without judgement.

I think a lot of people on here don't understand what venting even means and people who leave insensitive comments on venting posts are usually just looking for attention. I blame this website becoming more mainstream through the youtube video, as now it's more likely to attract trolls. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Just take no notice of people being insensitive, the whole point of this website in the first place is to allow people a space to vent about what makes them want to die without judgement.

I think a lot of people on here don't understand what venting even means and people who leave insensitive comments on venting posts are usually just looking for attention. I blame this website becoming more mainstream through the youtube video, as now it's more likely to attract trolls. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thanks, honestly I was thinking the whole time "do they not understand what a vent is?"

I can't do something I enjoy because of trolls. There's honestly not really anything that makes me happy, it would be nice to be able to at least play games I want to, enjoy stuff regular NT people can take for granted, and relieve some loneliness that way by actually interacting with other people, it's not much to ask. But people have to ruin it for no good reason, so I have to isolate to not feel even worse than usual and can't do things I enjoy, and I'm stuck with intermittent company, intense physical pain that's making it difficult to rehabilitate or get better, physical exhaustion, untreated mental illness (because of abusive psychs again put me off), intense loneliness from being isolated and now boredom and not even being able to play stuff online unless its single-player or I play with friends, who usually are busy anyway or doing something else. It's one of the few "joys" I can experience, I say that but I've got near total physical & mental anhedonia, so I don't feel pleasure from anything. But people don't understand any of that and think its funny to further people's miserable life experience. I haven't touched multiplayer games with VOIP for years because of how toxic the gaming/online community can be and makes me feel. People can be kinda toxic.

I don't get why people think it's funny or okay. Life's bad enough already. Just let people be, do things and survive. It's not hurting anybody else...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
I can't play most multiplayer games. The only one I actually really enjoyed was Monster Hunter World.
I find people tiring and I'm playing for the escape or the enjoyment of it. Not to be tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Suicidebydeath