• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alkees

Alkees

Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone ^^ I was looking for a bridge close to my home, and I found one of 145 meters. I think that's enough to die, isn't it?
There are about 30 suicides every year, I don't know if there have been any "failures" tho...
The problem I'm worried about is what's under the bridge.
The river is very small, and the rest is just trees (here are some pictures, I hope you will be able to see them) :

Mpv shot0238
Mpv shot0239
Mpv shot0242

I'm afraid that my trajectory will change and that I'll land in the trees, that I'll miss, that I'll be in pain, and worse, that I'll have consequences/sequels...
So that's it, I want to know if there's a chance I might miss? Is 145 meters enough to die instantly? Especially with this bridge. Thanks...

(Really sorry if you had trouble understanding me or if I had an inappropriate sentence, I'm not very good at English...)

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Damn that's a nice area. You said 30 a year? My guess is they went right in the center. That would make it the highest point from the bottom. I believe that is definitely high enough.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Well just going by what the suicide wiki says... I think 145 meters is a solid height to jump from if you want to die.
Might be hard to pick where you land though I imagine? If it were me I think I'd go to the middle and aim towards the water since it don't look too deep.

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yup, good chance you'll die instantly.

Alkees

Alkees

Nov 30, 2019
Damn that's a nice area. You said 30 a year? My guess is they went right in the center. That would make it the highest point from the bottom. I believe that is definitely high enough.
Yes I think the spot is perfect ^^ Thank you very much for your answer !

Well just going by what the suicide wiki says... I think 145 meters is a solid height to jump from if you want to die.
Might be hard to pick where you land though I imagine? If it were me I think I'd go to the middle and aim towards the water since it don't look to deep.
Oh, I didn't even think to check the wiki... my bad.
Anyway, thank you very much for your answer!

Yup, good chance you'll die instantly.
Nice, thank you for your feedback!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Difficult to say what might happen with all the trees around. Maybe drop a rock or two to check the best place?