• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Inevitable

Inevitable

Nov 2, 2018

What's the magic words, why can't now be the right time. Why can't some miracle happem

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Eily and Taylored
Eily

Eily

tired
Dec 4, 2018
Hi again ^^

Obviously there are numerous reasons but I think it trickles down to this. I've said it in the chat but I'll elaborate a bit more here.

In order to go through with suicide, your mind has to be in an extremely dark pitch black place. Now, there's a difference between dealing with suffering on a daily basis/depression and hitting that dark place.

When you're still in the depression mode or suffering, there's still remnants of yourself in your mind. There's still pieces of you in the mortal world.

The only way to get over to the other side is to get to a place so dark that all of you is gone. When this happens, you don't care about yourself, family, friends, lovers, anything that made you happy or sad. When you're gone mentally, you'll be gone physically.

Hope I didn't sound too wacko.

Reactions: Random, marcusuk63, Norest4thewicked and 4 others