• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My anxiety is getting worse,i keep getting nerves i keep thinking about her,the pain in my chest are getting worse the heartbreak the loss the hopelessness the lack of any joy or future or anything the overwhelming thoughts the racing in my head and my mind everything is crumbling infront of me…and I can't get out…it's fucking there its fucking there and I can't take it I can't do it

I need to talk to someone to anyone about this pain inside of me of this suffering inside of me…i just can't anymore I seriously can't

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleshgarden, ieatcrayons and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart goes out to you my good friend. I through all the decades have had it also where I felt as if I was in a vacuum after someone left for good.

Plese try and remember that you have a huge family here, including me, who loves you and wants the best for you.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and also 100% honest in my emotions, as we are ALL the same and we have to love one another.

Hugs, love and all the kind thoughts in this world to you, my good friend.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: final_countdown12 and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My heart goes out to you my good friend. I through all the decades have had it also where I felt as if I was in a vacuum after someone left for good.

Plese try and remember that you have a huge family here, including me, who loves you and wants the best for you.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and also 100% honest in my emotions, as we are ALL the same and we have to love one another.

Hugs, love and all the kind thoughts in this world to you, my good friend.

Walter
Thank you walter I appreciate your kind words

• Love
Reactions: whywere