Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
I'm in need of a reliable SN source for the United States ASAP! My date is set and I've lost everything I had keeping me alive! If anyone has a reliable source for the US it would be greatly appreciated ❤️

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I PM'd you.

Reactions: sewycidial, killmeplz and QueerMelancholy
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
Any help with the same would be much appreciated

mortdispute

mortdispute

Jan 4, 2024
I'm in need of a reliable SN source for the United States ASAP! My date is set and I've lost everything I had keeping me alive! If anyone has a reliable source for the US it would be greatly appreciated ❤️
hey i am from the US too let me know if you were able to find some, somewhere … i've been looking and i can't find any

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Same here, please PM me, can't find it and I am stuck in this hell of a life

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
I'm in the same boat here, does anyone have a source? I hate to ask lol but at this point I'm desperate

mortdispute

mortdispute

Jan 4, 2024
I'm in the same boat here, does anyone have a source? I hate to ask lol but at this point I'm desperate
pm me i found some
why wouldn't you wanna tell new accounts makes no sense anyways i found some thx

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
pm me i found some

why wouldn't you wanna tell new accounts makes no sense anyways i found some thx
You're too new to pm. Also we restrict new members so the sources aren't taken down

Reactions: divinemistress36