C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
Hey so I can make it to the 51st floor but jumping off I would land on a roof of another building.. I'm in Canada and the roof would be another flat commercial building I'm just wondering if that would work? I'm sure it's a solid roof but just wondering.. thabs

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
It should work, I don't see why it wouldn't. You should propably check how tall is the second building cuz that's gonna determine how long you're gonna be in free fall for and how long you're gonna be accelerating before you land.

Reactions: cerealandmilk
C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
It should work, I don't see why it wouldn't. You should propably check how tall is the second building cuz that's gonna determine how long you're gonna be in free fall for and how long you're gonna be accelerating before you land.
The other building is small maybe 3 floors roughly.. so if I give it a bare minimum I'd say 45 floors of falling being generous and doubling it. The whole building is about 166 meters so let's says 150 meters again being generous.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
The other building is small maybe 3 floors roughly.. so if I give it a bare minimum I'd say 45 floors of falling being generous and doubling it. The whole building is about 166 meters so let's says 150 meters again being generous.
150 meters is pretty high, your survival rate is next to nothing at that point and even if you survive the impact you should be unconcious after you hit the ground so you're not gonna feel a thing.

AX69

AX69

Oct 30, 2023
Sorry to hear that you wish to suicide, this channel is so good, I recommend you check it out (basically we don't cease to exist after death) On Suicide

Reactions: cerealandmilk
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
My advice is you better have big cojones! I am not looking forward to my jump, but it is inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostmaster and cerealandmilk
C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
My advice is you better have big cojones! I am not looking forward to my jump, but it is inevitable.
5 seconds of falling and then I would imagine pretty instantaneous death.. just have to get past the first part of taking off..

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
5 seconds of falling and then I would imagine pretty instantaneous death.. just have to get past the first part of taking off..
Yep, even survivors say they don't remember hitting. Jumping is the only method I think about.

Reactions: yyytry and Ghostmaster
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
166 or 150 either one, that's quite a high jump. I'd say it would work, there's basically no chance of survival and you'd have to be pretty unlucky to survive that

Reactions: Ghostmaster