;

(`-.-`)<==;;=]

Aug 27, 2020
Fuck all people who think they can just mess u up by stepping on you when you are already down, just because they fucking can, just because they think they are so fucking righteous and is so fucking obvious things are THEIR WAY.

U just never wanted to have propper discussions, u didnt need others to see the things YOUR way, u just dont do that. Well you missed your chance, now get fucked.

its stupid, yes, im sorry, i think its better out, soz

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, overcomingfear, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
It's not stupid, it's true. People are complete shit. Can't solve shit with words

;

(`-.-`)<==;;=]

Aug 27, 2020
I just can't really relate to that role, i've also felt like someone has wronged me and wanted to just lit him up with what hurts, but I dont think is really my case here, i'm fucking obviously broken to that person, and yet he (actually, "them", but heared from him) had to fucking talk to me just to press the finger on the wound, and feel the fucking upper ground. He might be like "ha" and im fucking up myself, my house, and getting months back in my """recovery""" just from a fucking coment i hate myself

Rumbling a bit here, but rlly cant relate to that, and is not even "cant relate to that people", this can be anyone, u think u know them but it just takes a little flip in your mind to take you there, or so i think, i just hope this would simply not exist..

• Aww..
Reactions: Stick