• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

waitingforthehappy

Dec 13, 2021
Is there any way for a suicidal person to create the conditions of a natural death? Due to my known suicidality, my "loved ones," just 2 people really, are on high alert. I have tried to convince them of my pro-choice stance, but they have refused to see my perspective. They are pro-life to their last living/dying breath. If I ctb, I know it will cause them a lot of pain. While I want to end my suffering, I do no want to cause pain to others in the process. The only thing I can think of is experiencing a natural death. A natural death would still be hurtful for them, but not nearly as much as if I ctb. How can I "fake" my death? It would be ideal if I could be diagnosed with cancer. A tumor with 6 months to live would be ideal. But my prayers have gone unheard. What do I do? How can a physically healthy person make themselves sick enough to die? I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for realistic ideas.

Please don't tell me to smoke cigs for lung cancer or hang out in the sun for skin cancer. I am not looking for a long, slow possibility of sickness. I need something quick and effective.

Reactions: blueclover_.
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: demuic, Incursio, Rayzieka and 2 others
devian

devian

make no mistake i was born lavish
Oct 25, 2021
maybe some sort of prolonged exposure to something? it would have to be a lot, though.
my recommendation is to either hold on for them or ctb and leave a note, maybe schedule notes or other little things to try and ease their pain. that is what id focus on, easing pain, since that sickness is hard to pull off.

Reactions: Someone123
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Fly out to Chernobyl and hang out there for a while? Sorry buddy. Not a lot of options

Reactions: devian
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
There is, but I do not remember the name of it. Plus, it is INCREDIBLY difficult to get your hands on, so realistically? Nothing.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Are you talking about a drug? Can you give more info
There are drugs that typically only doctors, nurses, and pharmacists have access to, so don't get your hopes up thay this is possible- it is probably not unless possibly your profession is one of these. The comment by "to_deviate" above is a realistic approach to what is possible, and this is very well said there.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@waitingforthehappy Actually, there are quite a few things that could take you out and look like an accident. Two immediately came to mind, both are instant and if done right, painless. They are a little risky, but you are complicating the situation by wanting it to look accidental.

I'm sorry, that's all I'm going to be able to say. You're brand new here, and in this environment, we all have to be a little more careful.

W

waitingforthehappy

Dec 13, 2021
@waitingforthehappy Actually, there are quite a few things that could take you out and look like an accident. Two immediately came to mind, both are instant and if done right, painless. They are a little risky, but you are complicating the situation by wanting it to look accidental.

I'm sorry, that's all I'm going to be able to say. You're brand new here, and in this environment, we all have to be a little more careful.
@threesummers feel free to PM me your ideas. I would love to know.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Steal from a criminal organization known for its preference for violence over blackmail/intimidation.

Reactions: Ankou
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
It's very difficult to get/make (and I don't have any leads), but ricin. Ricin poisoning looks a lot like a really bad flu. It's also really uncommon, so doctors don't suspect it. There's no reliable way to test for it.

The downside is it'll take up to a few days to kill you, and those days are going to be miserable. You'll be sick as a dog the entire time.

R

Rrrr

Dec 15, 2021
I've smoked for 10 years straight 15 to 20 a day, still wishing I will get sick from it. I dont mind the long process as long as i would know the end was coming i would be ok with that.

Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
Is there any way for a suicidal person to create the conditions of a natural death? Due to my known suicidality, my "loved ones," just 2 people really, are on high alert. I have tried to convince them of my pro-choice stance, but they have refused to see my perspective. They are pro-life to their last living/dying breath. If I ctb, I know it will cause them a lot of pain. While I want to end my suffering, I do no want to cause pain to others in the process. The only thing I can think of is experiencing a natural death. A natural death would still be hurtful for them, but not nearly as much as if I ctb. How can I "fake" my death? It would be ideal if I could be diagnosed with cancer. A tumor with 6 months to live would be ideal. But my prayers have gone unheard. What do I do? How can a physically healthy person make themselves sick enough to die? I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for realistic ideas.

Please don't tell me to smoke cigs for lung cancer or hang out in the sun for skin cancer. I am not looking for a long, slow possibility of sickness. I need something quick and effective.
Hello. First, I personally, cannot and will not give anyone advice on what to do. Not the proper thing here. Still, I can relate to you not wanting your family to know you want to take the proverbial bus trip we all talk about. I also have no idea what resources you have available that can help you. But, I admire and respect the fact you want to spare your family. Most adults can accept a person's death if it follows illness or accident even while they grieve. Suicide, we all know, has not yet been accepted as "natural" in most societies. I would offer you this, read some of my threads in the suicide or off topic threads. Check my own plans and steal anything you like. I'm new as well so there's not that many and should be easy to find. Admittedly, I'm already suffering a fatal illness and want a speedier exit. I don't know the source of your pain and don't need to. You are here with the rest of us so I hope you find that which helps you. I also hope you find some peace of mind and a level of resolve with your decisions, whatever they ultimately are. Best wishes and good luck ... if you believe in luck. Pax.

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Go get covid vaxxed multiple times. They don't keep count. Probably get 50+ jabs in 1 day in your hometown. That should do something to your body I'd think.

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
Go get covid vaxxed multiple times. They don't keep count. Probably get 50+ jabs in 1 day in your hometown. That should do something to your body I'd think.
An autopsy could show a vaccine overdose which would cause an inquest to investigate OP's medical records and see that he did it on purpose

Geturdone

Geturdone

Dec 9, 2021
Golly gee whiz. Some of y'all are terrible. If you don't know who I'm talking about it's probably you lol. This person has a legitimate concern. Play nice. WTF, your psychopathy is showing .

Reactions: DT2007
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
An autopsy could show a vaccine overdose which would cause an inquest to investigate OP's medical records and see that he did it on purpose

And? The whole point is to ctb, who cares about the autopsy afterwards.

DanWhoLikesPie

DanWhoLikesPie

Dec 14, 2021
Do you have access to firearms? A lot of gun cleaning "accidents" aren't really accidents. Police usually classify these as accidents to spare the family the truth, but that's not a 100% guarantee.

Geturdone

Geturdone

Dec 9, 2021
And? The whole point is to ctb, who cares about the autopsy afterwards.
An autopsy would only show antibodies. Doubt the ME would even be looking. Besides, covid vaccine would not show up on a toxicology report unless specifically requested. Folks, give up on any connection between vaccine and suicide. You be trippin lol. Whatever your smoking I want some ... Puff puff pass ;-)