B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I'm tired of living. Aren't we all when we are here. I feel like I'm not meant to be on this earth. I have no direction in life. When I hang out with people I don't feel good afterwards I feel weird. I don't feel loved by anyone. I want to disappear forever. But I need help. What can I do to kill myself without too much pain and without a gun? I've tried hanging myself in the past but my head felt like it was going to explode. I just need to also be garentee that it will kill me. I'm done. I'm tired. My happiness is gone. There's no getting it back. Please help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, ddn.ctb, Some place nice and 1 other person
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
There's a lot of good methods in the resource compilation in suicide discussions. Let us know what seems appealing.

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
There's a lot of good methods in the resource compilation in suicide discussions. Let us know what seems appealing.
I'm sorry I'm such a dumbass and I can't even locate how to get to the resource complication. I'll figure it out but thank you I'll check it out when I find it!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's very much understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence.

Reactions: Bunny Beanie
V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
'm tired of living. Aren't we all when we are here. I feel like I'm not meant to be on this earth. I have no direction in life. When I hang out with people I don't feel good afterwards I feel weird. I don't feel loved by anyone. I want to disappear forever. But I need help. What can I do to kill myself without too much pain and without a gun? I've tried hanging myself in the past but my head felt like it was going to explode. I just need to also be garentee that it will kill me. I'm done. I'm tired. My happiness is gone. There's no getting it back. Please help me.
Have you tried partial hanging and tourniquet?