adragonsdiaries

adragonsdiaries

Nov 15, 2023
Life in general is awful, obviously. You've all experienced it. Nothing of value happens here, any value that gets appraised in life is subjective and 10/10 times not worth it. I hate it here. I want out. Been getting told "it'll get better" for well over 15 years and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of "making the best of things." It's horseshit, all of it.

But I'm too broke for any of the quick and painless methods, too much of a pussy to take the more direct options I have available, so I'm stuck. Forever. I wish I wasn't such a coward so I could just leave already. I have nothing left here.

idk. Just needed to vent ig. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and regret all of this. I always do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Goodgirlryeo101, fwompie and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I feel the same way. Tried for far too long yet its only getting worse.
Charcoal method is a cheap and reliable way to ctb.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here and I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence that you hate. I wish existence came with an permanent offswitch, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway I wish you the best.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Me too me too …. I wish it was so easy go ctb

koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Can't get myself to do anything either but if I were to finally CTB I would probably choose to do it with SWB.
Basically you make yourself pass out (can be done without anything) and then drown without yourself noticing.