they forgot me

they forgot me

Mar 12, 2022
I have long come to the conclusion that ctb is the best option for me. I live with my abusive family and I am very chronically ill/disabled so I have basically no autonomy. My dad has guns and a few of them are in his car. I can remember the exact model or whatever but I know that he has either a 45 or 40 beretta in the car and more ammo. From the research I've done that will work with a shot through the mouth. I will check the clip to see if the bullets are flat points and see if in his extra ammo he has any hallowpoints.

The only problem is getting into the car. The best way would be night when they are all asleep bc they are very controlling of me. But my dads keys are always in the pocket of his jacket or pants and I would have to sneak into my parents room hoping they're soundly asleep enough not to wake up while I get the keys. Also his car keys are attached to a TON of other keys (he is a landlord) so makes a lot of noise and harder to get out of pocket while trying to be quiet. then i would have to sneak downstairs and go out to the garage and open the garage (another point with noise that could possibly wake someone up).

I thought about trying to get into the car buy breaking a window but his car is a lexus with laminated glass and likely even the back windows are laminated glass so that would be very hard to break. Also in case I bitch out him, having a broken window would be EXTREMELY bad.

So I was hoping maybe someone would know another way to break into a car.

Please keep in mind I am absolutely terrified of my dad and that is why I am so hesitant to just sneak into his room at night to take the key.