thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
I am so scared and need to get myself admitted before I do anything rash. I have only ever been after a serious "incident" could I just go to hospital and tell them what I am feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
If that's what you're thinking then maybe it would help your situation before it gets worse & more complicated.
But that remains your choice. I hope you find a resolution🌹💔

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
getting admitted is never fun but if itll prevent you from making impulsive decisions, im sure you should ask for help at the hospital ❤️ whatever you decide, i hope you stay safe

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Yes, if you are worried you might do something rash, impulsive, you can go to hospital and tell them what you're feeling and they should be able to help you self-admit. You can also do a browser search to see what to expect regarding mental health laws and self-admitting if you feel up to it before voluntarily admitting.

How are you doing at the moment?

Reactions: willitpass
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Thank you everyone. Tonight I think I am going to go to AE. Just hurting too much.

cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
You don't need to go to the hospital, you can go directly to the clinic which is open 24 hours a day and you can be admitted at any time

The only problem is:

You can wait a long time for therapy there, but you are safe for now

I am also being admitted today