• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InkieGhost

Mar 13, 2020
Hi! I'm looking for as much advice possible on low/partial suspension. I need assistance with materials, placements (where on the neck, etc..), and the quickest and least painful way. Any advice is really appreciated! Thank you.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hi! I'm looking for as much advice possible on low/partial suspension. I need assistance with materials, placements (where on the neck, etc..), and the quickest and least painful way. Any advice is really appreciated! Thank you.
Hello, have you already done a research on your topic here?

Reactions: one4all
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Please read the hanging megathread and use the site search. This is a complex topic, many cannot do it. Take your time, ask questions when you start to get a better handle on the method. This isn't like SN with a series of specific steps, your personal anatomy is going to determine much.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

Resource Compilation

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Having concerns myself i felt the only option would be to drop hang at least 20 feet (english) from a crane or something else secure . Sounds silly to some but i never felt confident at all attempting to hang no matter how much research/advice.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Having concerns myself i felt the only option would be to drop hang at least 20 feet (english) from a crane or something else secure . Sounds silly to some but i never felt confident at all attempting to hang no matter how much research/advice.

Where are you finding the crane? Walking into a construction site.

T

toomuchtimetodie

Mar 13, 2020
Where are you finding the crane? Walking into a construction site.
Yes pal i used to work construction so it would be pretty standard for me... But there's plenty of other high secure places like bridges. I got put off incase my neck does fail to break or somehow the rope breaks. Im extremely existentially paranoid and have reasons to be. But basically even if it was succesful by strangulation the idea of rocking back and forth in complete agony isn't my first option. Certainly not ruled out though.
Regards

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yes pal i used to work construction so it would be pretty standard for me... But there's plenty of other high secure places like bridges. I got put off incase my neck does fail to break or somehow the rope breaks. Im extremely existentially paranoid and have reasons to be. But basically even if it was succesful by strangulation the idea of rocking back and forth in complete agony isn't my first option. Certainly not ruled out though.
Regards

So you have researched the recommended heights for hanging? Bridges over water or terrain?

T

toomuchtimetodie

Mar 13, 2020
So you have researched the recommended heights for hanging? Bridges over water or terrain?
Yes for Hanging. water and terrain No, the point for my reply was seeing someone else post 'everybody is different in pesonal anatomy, i agree with so when i used to think of this i went out on a limb saying 20 feet drop should do it.
People being different is why some people attempting CTB by sky dives have survived thousands of feet. I know therell be a scientific explanation behind it but as you know we cant just jump into these things. If only.

Reactions: one4all