mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
im really really in love with my old best friend who i recently rekindled our friendship with 2 weeks ago. before that i had cut him off due to sadness and impulsivity after a month after a fallout in a friendgroup. after we hadnt spoken to each other in 8 months.

we talked again and we both agreed we really missed eachother and we want things to go back to where they were
he said we should start by texting and slow so that's what we r doing now but that was on the 19th of october

we've been texting all day sometimes but sometimes we are js teasing eachother no like actual conversation

i don't know if we r going too slow or like if i should change anything because i'm scared he'll get bored of me and it won't work out between us so opinions maybe? like is this normal or idk

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, godsseepiestsoldier, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I think not being sure about that is very normal! The fear of 'what if I blow it?'

Definitely my opinion coming here, based upon my experiences:

If it's supposed to be and would be a quality relationship then it will not be 'blown' over something so trivial. If you are doing it your way and being yourself, then you can have no real regrets if it doesn't work out. Would you prefer he liked you for what you weren't or disliked you for what you were? Ofc, liking you for who you are is the ideal, but there's only one path to that.

I think you should do what you want to in this area. Even as direct as saying you want a deeper conversation, done in the way that suits your erm...style. Or not.

If this guy thought for one second you were contemplating this...he'd probably be made up by how such a sweet and thoughtful person you are. More likely he's thinking EXACTLY the same about his texts to you!

TL;DR: There is no right way or wrong way. Just your way.

Go get him tiger RAWRRRR 🐅🐯🐅 ok jokes aside just do you.

D

Deleted member 65988

How fortunate that this has happened, thought this would happen with a long time friend a year ago who was basically family but it just didn't go right but I'm fine with it even if I felt like I was left out to dry. Good luck to you but most of all, watch out for yourself. It may be a good opportunity to have something good going but take it easy when you can. @tiger b said it better though

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tiger b
nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
im really really in love with my old best friend who i recently rekindled our friendship with 2 weeks ago. before that i had cut him off due to sadness and impulsivity after a month after a fallout in a friendgroup. after we hadnt spoken to each other in 8 months.

we talked again and we both agreed we really missed eachother and we want things to go back to where they were
he said we should start by texting and slow so that's what we r doing now but that was on the 19th of october

we've been texting all day sometimes but sometimes we are js teasing eachother no like actual conversation

i don't know if we r going too slow or like if i should change anything because i'm scared he'll get bored of me and it won't work out between us so opinions maybe? like is this normal or idk
what's this thing? Im an amonucharis! and what do you do? I do my best!
be an amonucharis <3