C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
Apologies, I'm not very active on the forum but I'd appreciate if someone knowledgeable could do the math and method for me

I currently have 3.640 grams of proponalol in 10 mg tablets.

And 1.680 grams of amitryptaline in 10 mg tablets.

No one will discover me as I live alone though I will send a delayed email (say 3 days) to notify lawyer of passing.

I have two questions. First, is the drug amount enough or should I stockpile more? Secondly, how should I prepare and consume the drugs and in what fashion? Don't know if relevant but I also like to drink scotch.

Things to note: I am in the UK so I don't have access to codeine unless it's mixed with paracetamol. I have no access to benzos or diazepam or what have you and I don't know any dealers.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Apologies, I'm not very active on the forum but I'd appreciate if someone knowledgeable could do the math and method for me

No one will discover me as I live alone though I will send a delayed email (say 3 days) to notify lawyer of passing.

I have two questions. First, is the drug amount enough or should I stockpile more? Secondly, how should I prepare and consume the drugs and in what fashion? Don't know if relevant but I also like to drink scotch.

Things to note: I am in the UK so I don't have access to codeine unless it's mixed with paracetamol. I have no access to benzos or diazepam or what have you and I don't know any dealers.

Thank you.
I honestly don't know much about these kind of drug interactions
But explore the darknet if you need benzos, codeine etc. If you have time

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

Thank you.
What research have you done so far to try to find out what the lethal doses are for those items ?
This post just seems to be a "please do my research for me".
You should try to do some research first, then post your findings, and ask for comments on your findings....

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Deleted member 18655, autumnal and 2 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Need 8g

This post just seems to be a "please do my research for me".
You should try to do some research first, then post your findings, and ask for comments on your findings....
Spot on
Do more research

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and autumnal
C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
Need 8g

Spot on
Do more research
Ok, where? I've looked at the amitryptaline cocktail recipe but I'm missing key ingredients. Though im told both amitryptaline /proponalol can be lethal in high enough quantities.
I honestly don't know much about these kind of drug interactions
But explore the darknet if you need benzos, codeine etc. If you have time
I wouldn't even know where to start on looking on the darknet. Im not on a pc. All i have is a samsung tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dora192
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Ok, where? I've looked at the amitryptaline cocktail recipe but I'm missing key ingredients. Though im told both amitryptaline /proponalol can be lethal in high enough quantities.
Well perhaps try investing an hour or so with a search engine, with terms like "lethal dose" / "overdose" / "LD50", etc, and make some notes in notepad (etc), as you go ?

C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
Well perhaps try investing an hour or so with a search engine, with terms like "lethal dose" / "overdose" / "LD50", etc, and make some notes in notepad (etc), as you go ?
Fair enough. I just asked on the basis that someone here might know off the top of their heads.

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Fair enough. I just asked on the basis that someone here might know off the top of their heads.
I understand, but the trouble is some people here are very helpful and may spend their time doing searches for you, but really that's a little unfair to them, since you should put in that initial effort.... Some of the helpful people here can end up doing many hours of work per day on things like this (due to the many different posts that appear). Also more than one person may do that, so then that's a duplication of effort.... In general, there's a fair few reasons why people should at least have a fair go at doing their own initial research, and post their initial findings....

If you can't find much, then you can post what you tried to search on, and what you did/didn't find.

If you genuinely have issues with being able to use search engines properly, then you could state that, because that's different obviously, and someone would then step in, I'm sure....

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
I understand, but the trouble is some people here are very helpful and may spend their time doing searches for you, but really that's a little unfair to them, since you should put in that initial effort.... Some of the helpful people here can end up doing many hours of work per day on things like this (due to the many different posts that appear). Also more than one person may do that, so then that's a duplication of effort.... In general, there's a fair few reasons why people should at least have a fair go at doing their own initial research, and post their initial findings....

If you can't find much, then you can post what you tried to search on, and what you did/didn't find.

If you genuinely have issues with being able to use search engines properly, then you could state that, because that's different obviously, and someone would then step in, I'm sure....
I did do some preliminary research but I got discouraged primarily because I don't have access to certain drugs such as diazepam and the like and I'm hesitant to search the 'dark web' because I don't have a clue where to start or who to trust. There seems to be a lot of contradictory information on the topic albeitly this was a few months ago and I haven't checked since so I don't know what the situation is now.

The other problem is getting the gumption to actually do what you propose because one of my deep rooted problems include an overriding apathy. I recently turned 50 and i suspect im not as computer savvy as a lot of people on this forum seem to be. What may come naturally to some doesn't really equate to my abilities. Again, this is just my perception.

In any event all of this is moot at the moment as it looks like I'm going to need a hell of a lot more amitryptaline. Until then I will do what I can. I will make a post in future with my findings.

In the meantime if some kind soul, of which you mention, feels like helping me out then im certainly not going to pass up on it. They can message me and I'll make sure there's no duplication of effort.

Dora192

Dora192

Sep 29, 2019
I am in the UK too and there are many none darkweb sellers for benzos such as diazies and xanax, which you can buy in pretty large quantities for rather reasonable prices (I'm a bit of a benzo addict to say the least) Both of which difficult to OD on unless you take very large amounts, which would make you super sleepy and in combination with amys, would possibly slow down your respiratory system and potentially stop you breathing. Propanolol, you're looking at 3g + going from studies where it's been fatal.

I hope you find peace Canio ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime, Deleted member 4993 and Canio
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I did do some preliminary research but I got discouraged primarily because I don't have access to certain drugs such as diazepam and the like and I'm hesitant to search the 'dark web' because I don't have a clue where to start or who to trust. There seems to be a lot of contradictory information on the topic albeitly this was a few months ago and I haven't checked since so I don't know what the situation is now.

The other problem is getting the gumption to actually do what you propose because one of my deep rooted problems include an overriding apathy. I recently turned 50 and i suspect im not as computer savvy as a lot of people on this forum seem to be. What may come naturally to some doesn't really equate to my abilities. Again, this is just my perception.

In any event all of this is moot at the moment as it looks like I'm going to need a hell of a lot more amitryptaline. Until then I will do what I can. I will make a post in future with my findings.

In the meantime if some kind soul, of which you mention, feels like helping me out then im certainly not going to pass up on it. They can message me and I'll make sure there's no duplication of effort.
I'm very busy at present, but if you nudge me a few times over the next week, I'll try to send you some dark net tips / pointers....

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and Canio
Dora192

Dora192

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks. So do I.

I don't post much so not able to message people yet, I believe. If you remind me in a week or so, now I'm going through a more confident phase to be able to post more, I will be able to point you in the direction to the people who I get my benzo's from, if they're what you're after. I've checked the list I have too from them and they have amys too.
I'm also here just as a shoulder should you need one. Us Brits have to stick together :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Canio
C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
I don't post much so not able to message people yet, I believe. If you remind me in a week or so, now I'm going through a more confident phase to be able to post more, I will be able to point you in the direction to the people who I get my benzo's from, if they're what you're after. I've checked the list I have too from them and they have amys too.
I'm also here just as a shoulder should you need one. Us Brits have to stick together :)
Thanks. That would be great.

Reactions: Dora192
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I am in the UK too and there are many none darkweb sellers for benzos such as diazies and xanax, which you can buy in pretty large quantities for rather reasonable prices (I'm a bit of a benzo addict to say the least) Both of which difficult to OD on unless you take very large amounts, which would make you super sleepy and in combination with amys, would possibly slow down your respiratory system and potentially stop you breathing. Propanolol, you're looking at 3g + going from studies where it's been fatal.

I hope you find peace Canio ❤

Would it be okay if I PM'd you about this?

Reactions: Canio and Deleted member 4993
C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
I'm very busy at present, but if you nudge me a few times over the next week, I'll try to send you some dark net tips / pointers....
Hi, apologies for the hiatus. I've ha
Hi. Sorry for the hiatus. If your offer still stands please let me know what these tips are. I don't know if this is relevant but I don't have a computer, I'm using a Samsung tablet.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
if anyone is busy/unavailable just @ me in a post and I'll PM you, I give out too much illegal advice to leave my account open to possible LE(law enforcement), I can give out some darknet advice if needed, don't get too specific though, I need to retain some legal stuff (everything is for studies, purely academic purposes......right?)

Reactions: Canio
C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
Hi, it's been a while but if your offer still stands please get back to me.

Edit: I realise that it looks like I'm dragging this out but my lifelong anxiety and dissociative denial doesn't help. I'm ready to do this now.

Last edited:
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020

I wouldn't even know where to start on looking on the darknet. Im not on a pc. All i have is a samsung tablet.
You can download a darknet browser

Reactions: Canio
C

Canio

Nov 7, 2019
I've been away from this site for some time. A combination of laziness, apathy, and procrastination mixed with some fear. A chat I was having with with someone turns out he is a deleted member now which sucks because I was getting help with openkeychain and tor, though sporadic. I'm over 50 now which means learning new things seems to be much harder, particularly with my current mental state.

I don't want to message anyone out of the blue but if someone has the time and inclination to walk a dumb guy like me through how to buy final exit pills id be very grateful. I promise to visit the site daily to check on messages.