• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
i am just exhausted. i feel like i can't go on anymore. i am numb while writing this, but i have had the episode of emotional turmoil just before that, it goes this way, anxiety, panic, turmoil, numbness to catatonic, Talking to someone who gets me and cares about me gives me temporary relief, that sort of thing i have had in my relationship, now i feel so alone and lonely in my suffering that no one there for me when i need, i crash and collapse, but even that is dangerous for me to go on this because of environment and the possibility of being locked and cut off from my only support, abuse etc, so i have to put a mask, i am in so much pain that i am dying inside, i doubt i'd be able to make it even a year this way, i don't even have privacy or tools for exit, it just makes me more deperate when i am on edge, so think of rat poision, benzos or possible hanging, if if get privacy for a while, even hanging is not that accessible given my circumstances, i'd fail though methods and end up in a worse condition, i don't want that, my freedom would me more restricted and all hopes would be shattered, I'd forced by family and it would increase the trauma, along with cut off from internet, i'd lose myself, i still have some dreams and an inkling of hope to hold on but i am falling apart and no one cares, a friend does but he himself struggles a lot, i can't express all this to him as he worries about me and i don't wanna lose him, i am crashing and can barely hold it together. Existence is torture. i want to sleep for days yet the environment around me makes me hypervigilant and disrupts sleep. people passing by my room, throwing abuses, yelling, then there socio-cultural and religious triggers which are main cause behind my illness the pain because of them is so much that i am not in a state even talk about it. As is retraumatizes me.

All i want the most these days is someone i can trust, feel understood, cared, accepted. who gets me, by a close friend or partner to hug me and hold me, i wanna cry and feel safe and i know i'd fall asleep after crying or sobbing. that comfort. it is healing and life-saving for me and i can't even get that. I can't remember the last time i have slept well or felt peace. i need that. I wanna feel the warmth and compassion, i have never had it in real life and used to feel that online in a relationship, that is gone too.

i don't even have the strength to go through what i have written and edit if there are mistakes. Sorry.
i just wanna be heard, understood and vent.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, sammii, bea1974 and 8 others
P

pandora

Sep 21, 2019
I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. Your pain is evident in your post. I don't have any earth-shattering advice or suggestions....I just want you to know that you are heard and cared for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fadinglife
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. Your pain is evident in your post. I don't have any earth-shattering advice or suggestions....I just want you to know that you are heard and cared for.
That's very understanding and kind of you. It brought tears in my eyes

• Hugs
Reactions: Bärchen
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
I would love to help you, but the distance is just to big :aw:

• Hugs
A

AlmostFinished

Oct 5, 2019
Well, you're in a good place to be heard and understood. There are very human people here even though they are going through their own private hell, they help you. Is there anything more human?

I send you a hug.

• Hugs
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Fadinglife : If you want to talk, you can PM me anytime.

Also, I recommend listening to some talks by Barry Long ( spiritual teacher ).
eg you could try this one :

but there are many others....

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
What environment are you in if you can say/ don't mind me asking?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sending you love and a hug. Know you are always here for you and we understand and feel your pain.