• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

R

RTDTD

Jan 23, 2023
I know my life is over, and yet I have a hard time making that final push. That final step to actually CTB and be done with it.

I've given up, I'm 32 and Bipolar. I've tried many times to improve my life and it's only brought more misery. There is a mountain of trauma and regret under my feet and every single day is just me wishing that I could. I know it's over and that all my dreams are impossible because of the way that my brain is. Others don't accept this, they still want to see "hope" when there is simply none to be found for someone like me.

I know my method, I'm an American after all I will get a shotgun and shorten it, get piss drunk and bang. I know exactly what needs to be done, I know that my alternative is a life where I suffer until I die naturally/by accident God knows when. I know that the alternative is that I inevitably hurt more people when I don't want to. I know the alternative is that I bring the whole world down by my whole existence and yet I cannot seem to take those final steps to finally end it.

I'm not naive enough to believe that it won't affect people, no matter how big of a piece of shit I am. Even though logically I am doing the world a favor by ending it and ending my existence people will always have those delusions that somehow some miracle could have changed the person who killed themselves. Especially my parents, I've told myself before to wait until they die...but at the same time why should I. I try and tell myself that in the end it's the people who don't get why someone commits suicide who are the selfish ones. That no one should just force someone to continue living in such pain.

I believe these things, and yet I won't allow it for myself ... And I guess I just need someone to tell me it's ok to do this and that I need to stop being so hung up on what everyone else thinks. If someone could post here or PM me I'd really appreciate it...and at the very least thank you for reading through all of my drivel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Bear1234, CantDoIt and 11 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
leave well when the time comes

Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I'm the same way. I know that all my mental health issues have basically damned me. I can hardly manage working a job and rn I don't have one. I can't afford therapy or medication. I can't afford to make my body feel like it belongs to me.

I want the pain to end so badly but I still have such a hard time letting go. I don't want to hurt anyone either, but I also feel like everyone I care about will be happier if I'm gone, even if they don't realize it.

All I want is to be happy but it just feels impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and gasterblaster
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I know my life is over, and yet I have a hard time making that final push. That final step to actually CTB and be done with it.

I've given up, I'm 32 and Bipolar. I've tried many times to improve my life and it's only brought more misery. There is a mountain of trauma and regret under my feet and every single day is just me wishing that I could. I know it's over and that all my dreams are impossible because of the way that my brain is. Others don't accept this, they still want to see "hope" when there is simply none to be found for someone like me.

I know my method, I'm an American after all I will get a shotgun and shorten it, get piss drunk and bang. I know exactly what needs to be done, I know that my alternative is a life where I suffer until I die naturally/by accident God knows when. I know that the alternative is that I inevitably hurt more people when I don't want to. I know the alternative is that I bring the whole world down by my whole existence and yet I cannot seem to take those final steps to finally end it.

I'm not naive enough to believe that it won't affect people, no matter how big of a piece of shit I am. Even though logically I am doing the world a favor by ending it and ending my existence people will always have those delusions that somehow some miracle could have changed the person who killed themselves. Especially my parents, I've told myself before to wait until they die...but at the same time why should I. I try and tell myself that in the end it's the people who don't get why someone commits suicide who are the selfish ones. That no one should just force someone to continue living in such pain.

I believe these things, and yet I won't allow it for myself ... And I guess I just need someone to tell me it's ok to do this and that I need to stop being so hung up on what everyone else thinks. If someone could post here or PM me I'd really appreciate it...and at the very least thank you for reading through all of my drivel.
I'm so sorry you're feeling and going through all you're going through. I know you must be feeling utterly alone and isolated. What you're sharing here is NOT drivel. I wish it was legal for us in the US to be eligible for medical aid in dying due to mental illness. We're suffering too and also deserve that right to death with dignity.

• Love
Reactions: Kadaver
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am 100% pro-choice in everything in life, ctb, abortions, everything and the only aspect, I have had 2 attempts, is that ctb is one and done, NO do overs ever.

Lots of hugs and the knowledge that you are a good friend to/for me as I have no family nor friends.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, lizzywizzy09 and pariah80
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
I am 100% pro-choice in everything in life, ctb, abortions, everything and the only aspect, I have had 2 attempts, is that ctb is one and done, NO do overs ever.

Lots of hugs and the knowledge that you are a good friend to/for me as I have no family nor friends.

Walter
I have no one either. And I'm perfectly fine with that. I offer both you and the OP lots of hugs.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
R

RTDTD

Jan 23, 2023
Thank you all for the responses, I feel very seen and understood. I think from now on I will be in this thread updating it on my progress.

My first thing I need to do of course is aquire the means, I am determined to go this coming Wednesday. It's nerve wracking to say the least, but I think I'm ready. I always tell myself that if I 'buy the gun, everything else will follow' there's a lot of loose ends, notes and things to take care of. I'm not in a rush, this isn't something that was spur of the moment at all. I'm hoping with your support I can finally do what I've wanted to do, catch the bus out of here.

Thank you again.

• Hugs
Reactions: null_blank and whywere
R

RTDTD

Jan 23, 2023
Didn't go through with getting the gun, sometimes it seems like it's hard to do just that basic thing. It's just buying the ticket, we're not even on the ride yet...that old foolish hope that's existed for 20+ years but it never paid out. I need it to shut up because it's only ever brought me more pain and this is the only way of salvation.

skybroke

skybroke

Nov 5, 2023
Didn't go through with getting the gun, sometimes it seems like it's hard to do just that basic thing. It's just buying the ticket, we're not even on the ride yet...that old foolish hope that's existed for 20+ years but it never paid out. I need it to shut up because it's only ever brought me more pain and this is the only way of salvation.
There are other ways to feel blissful, and if you would say that your suffering from thinking too much, dph is a proven method to that, but it may cause dementia and it lowers the iq,

And it's a allergy medicine that causes delusions, but it is a method.

R

RTDTD

Jan 23, 2023
Hi Skybroke, while I appreciate the thought I'm not planning on trying to do drugs it's just delaying the inevitable and will probably make my shitty life even worse.

I'm looking to CTB

Reactions: CantDoIt
R

RTDTD

Jan 23, 2023
I just think of how much different this life could have been if I didn't have Bipolar 1

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09