S

someoneconcidering

Mar 15, 2023
what the title says. im tired of people pretending to care and thinking they can make me change my mind, i just want someone to talk to so i can get everything off my chest before i ctb.
im fine with discord or instagram

MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
im down to listen on whatever medium you fancy. no judgement, i just like hearing stories and keeping them with me. ill remember it

S

someoneconcidering

Mar 15, 2023
im down to listen on whatever medium you fancy. no judgement, i just like hearing stories and keeping them with me. ill remember it
randomssuser is my discord username, add me so we can talk if you want

Reactions: MyLuckyStars
offtotheraces

offtotheraces

Jan 12, 2024
Hey!! I'm here to talk if you'd like. I love to just sit down and listen, so feel free

S

someoneconcidering

Mar 15, 2023
Hey!! I'm here to talk if you'd like. I love to just sit down and listen, so feel free
yeah go ahead and add me on discord (randomssuser) i dont know how to use this site very well

whoineverwas225

whoineverwas225

Dec 26, 2023
what the title says. im tired of people pretending to care and thinking they can make me change my mind, i just want someone to talk to so i can get everything off my chest before i ctb.
im down to talk. i prefer instagram if thats okay with you :)

boyinterrupted

boyinterrupted

Jan 10, 2024
I see you've got multiple volunteers, but if you need more people, i reply on both medias

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I can listen as well because this is exactly how I fucking feel. So if you need another person, then feel free.
I won't be encouraging you to live on or find some stupid little thing to hold on to in order to keep your life going when you truly just want to go.

I'll be here to listen.