prtsn

prtsn

Apr 16, 2023
Hi, everybody. I was on one of my lowest lows a few months ago but currently I think I'm doing a little bit better.
So i changed jobs, english is not my native language but I do speak it quite well for most standars. My current job is english--spanish interpretation which I'm currently having some issues mostly with people speaking faster than I can take notes.
I need help from some native speakers or people with good level just to have a chat, you know? Like I'd love to chat about everyone's day while playing some games or just a chat so I can keep up with work and not fall behind my peers.
Thank you everyone!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wheretfami, Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
lang-8.com used to be a good place to practice language skills with native speakers for free. They may not be picking up new people now, but there must be similar web sites. If you can't find any you might contact consulates for countries with the language you are interested in. They might have lists of people you could contact.

Reactions: prtsn
hill.berri

hill.berri

Sep 27, 2023
Hola! Espero que estés bien. I'm bilingual (native Spanish speaker and advanced in English). If you want to talk and practice, I'd love to be your chat buddy! Just send me a message!

Reactions: prtsn