I

iamnotreal

Apr 29, 2019
I have mental health issues that i dont think I will ever recover fully from. I feel like I'm rotting away inside. All my senses are getting worse and worse. So I'm planning on hanging myself in my basement from a steel weight machine. I have a few important questions. So I made a noose out of two neck ties. I'll post a picture. If I kneel down and pass out would that be enough to kill me? Or do I need hang a little more and will the neck ties be able to hold that weight? Also what does it feel like right before you pass out so I know that I'm doing it right? Please I need some guidence. I dont want this to fail

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190503-073438_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190503-073438_Chrome.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Hennessy and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I unfortunately haven't passed out yet after 5th try; but I felt intense head pressure and ear ringing; I believe when close to passing out: you will lose vision after the pressure and ear ringing. Hopefully someone else who knows exactly will state so.
Also, dont know if you seen this thread or not, but it is good info about partial. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Last edited:
Reactions: iamnotreal
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
There was a video on here of a lady demonstrating asphyxiation whilst standing. There is a male narrator and commentator, rather like a documentary. She is standing, but it looks so easy in that video to pass out, yet so many seem to be having a problem. Not sure where the issue lies, but I'd like to know

Reactions: Ivenocare
I

iamnotreal

Apr 29, 2019
I unfortunately haven't passed out yet after 5th try; but I felt intense head pressure and ear ringing; I believe when close to passing out: you will lose vision after the pressure and ear ringing. Hopefully someone else who knows exactly will state so.
Also, dont know if you seen this thread or not, but it is good info about partial. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Thank you. I've seen this before but after reading it a second time I think I have the right kind of set up. Neck ties, strong enough support and kneeling.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Are neck ties strong enough to support a human body through hanging for several minutes and possible convulsions? A non-fatal injury because they rip or the knot between the two comes undone could be worse than death, etc.

Reactions: Tally and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
The issue with passing out is not finding the "sweet spot" aka your carotid arteries. I can't seem to find them... but I believe my last attempt I was the closet; by wrapping my scarf around my whole neck and holding it.
I am glad I could be of use; I hope you find peace from whatever is bothering you.
Thank you. I've seen this before but after reading it a second time I think I have the right kind of set up. Neck ties, strong enough support and kneeling.