S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
As the titles says. What are the things you should advice to people who are about to take sn?

Like we all know it tastes like salt, and people can/might vomit right away. How do we make sure it doesn't make us feel that vomiting sensation? How do we make sure it doesn't fails right away?

What do you do after the indigestion of the SN? How will you be so it won't make you feel uncomfortable then it already is?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I used one of those very small hotel plastic cups, filled it with water, then put two full spoons of regular salt in it and tried to swallow it. I maybe got 10% of the gulp I tried to take down into my stomach and was about to puke before I spray-spit the rest of it out. You need to have a very high tolerance for repugnancy if you are going to do the SN method. I tried it with regular salt. SN is regular salt times 10. You will definitely need antiemetics.

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I used one of those very small hotel plastic cups, filled it with water, then put two full spoons of regular salt in it and tried to swallow it. I maybe got 10% of the gulp I tried to take down into my stomach and was about to puke before I spray-spit the rest of it out. You need to have a very high tolerance for repugnancy if you are going to do the SN method. I tried it with regular salt. SN is regular salt times 10. You will definitely need antiemetics.
Very important for people, including me to be aware of this. I, myself am about to take sn in 2-3 days and I'm a bit terrified about the puking thing. If only we could have some sort of way to numb it then it wouldn't be so hard.
I will be gargling with listrirne to get numb or I hope it will. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: Unknown21
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Adding a new information for SN intake :

There are gels for mouth ulcers. Many different types. Check it yourself and see which has composition, which can give give you an anesthetic effect. For me I found this one while searching and ordered it right away. Mucopain has local anesthetic that can numb your target place for a while. Beware it doesn't do it for long duration. It shouldn't be too hard to acquire, and if it is just say that you have mouth sores or burns in your mouth. Screenshot 2024 02 20 19 17 19 46 e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc

Last edited:
Reactions: Umacon and LivideLamb