• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
Ok so i'm planning to CTB in either late September or early October but i have nothing prepared and i cant find any method that id be able to pull off. I cant order SN as i still live with my parents, there aren't any super tall buildings or bridges in my city that id be able to jump off and even if there were i wouldnt be able to do it because of what a wuss i am and ive failed hanging so many times theres no point in trying anymore. I'm especially interested in detergent suicide though. a detergent suicide seems pretty painless and easy to pull off. does anyone have any advice to offer me??? or any articles on detergent suicide or similar methods??? i cant really find anything specifying on how its actually done. (sorry if this is badly written i wrote it while half asleep)

Reactions: USER80709
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
How could detergent be painless? You've been misinformed, I think.

Reactions: Couldydays, figure8 and d3c96524be95
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
The night-night method sounds good for your situation, I've recommended the same for someone in the same restrictions, basically get cornhole bags, lay down, put the bags on two parts of the lungs, and you pass out super soon. It is quick, not painful, and easy to excuse ordering the items needed, this is the original thread on the method I believe https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/.
Edit : I consider detergent to be more of a self harm method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couldydays
Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
How could detergent be painless? You've been misinformed, I think.
ohhhhh!!!! it was mainstream in japan for a while averaging like 2 deaths a day so i thought it might be easy and almost painless...
The night-night method sounds good for your situation, I've recommended the same for someone in the same restrictions, basically get cornhole bags, lay down, put the bags on two parts of the lungs, and you pass out super soon. It is quick, not painful, and easy to excuse ordering the items needed, this is the original thread on the method I believe https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/.
Edit : I consider detergent to be more of a self harm method.
Thank you!! ill look into it!!
Thanks!!! but yeah..it seems that i was either misinformed or i just imagined it being peaceful ...

Reactions: lilohsuu, Aisley and Couldydays
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go though this. It's so inhumane how difficult it is in the anti-suicide society we are forced to live in to leave this world in a dignified and peaceful way. I hope you can find a suitable method for you and hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Couldydays
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Forget the idea of jumping and detergent. If you fail, your live will be more miserable, than now. You could have the SN shipped to a mailbox or pick up station.

Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: lilohsuu and Couldydays
Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go though this. It's so inhumane how difficult it is in the anti-suicide society we are forced to live in to leave this world in a dignified and peaceful way. I hope you can find a suitable method for you and hope you can find peace!
Thank you!!! You too!!!
Forget the idea of jumping and detergent. If you fail, your live will be more miserable, than now. You could have the SN shipped to a mailbox or pick up station.

Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
Would love to buy SN but i have no credit card and id be too worried about getting scammed. I've thought about opening a gofundme for some other reason like medical bills or something and then making a paypal account to transfer the money to, to buy the SN with, but i don't really know how to do that and there are so many other little details that could get me in trouble, so I've forfeited that idea, but thank you for the links!!!

SkyDelivers

SkyDelivers

-
Jul 17, 2023
Thank you!!! You too!!!

Would love to buy SN but i have no credit card and id be too worried about getting scammed. I've thought about opening a gofundme for some other reason like medical bills or something and then making a paypal account to transfer the money to, to buy the SN with, but i don't really know how to do that and there are so many other little details that could get me in trouble, so I've forfeited that idea, but thank you for the links!!!
I feel for you man.