Winona

Winona

Sep 26, 2018
Hello, guys!

I need your help. Sorry for my poor English. Here's my story. I bought N. from A. a long time ago, at the beginning of 2019. According to A. the expiration date of N. should have expired in March 2020, but with proper storage, according to him, N. could be good for two more years. Although the stated expiration date has passed, but all this time I carefully kept it in a refrigerator in a dark container with moisture-absorbing granules. Having received N., I immediately felt better, because now I could control my own destiny, allow myself to do what I wanted and leave at any moment. Therefore, the first year I tried to get at least some pleasure from life. Now my time is running out. Although N. in the bottles generally looks normal, it is not turbid and has no impurities, there is tremendous pressure on me that I must use it soon and something may go wrong.

Could you please tell me if there have been any new recommendations for using N. recently? I see in the Resources section the Peaceful Pill book of 2018. Has anything changed since then?

What do you think, is it not dangerous to use N., which has expired, or I can trust A's assurances that it will be valid for another 2 additional years with proper storage?

I also have Meto, Diphenin, Botot mouthwash to neutralize the N. taste, and a kit for home testing the purity of N.

Maybe you have any recommendations on what to do in my situation?

I would be very grateful for your opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
As long as the N is clear, you have nothing to worry about.

If the N is no longer a clear solution it means the chemical components of the pentobarbital have fallen apart.
Then the bottles are useless.

But pentobarbital is a very stable chemical.
Over time the potency might go down a notch but not much.

I've read a lot about this subject and it seems that the common consensus agrees with A.

Liquid N, well kept, will remain lethal for about 4/5 years after production date.
So in your case 2022.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, peacefulhorizons, Fedrea and 6 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I really don't know much about N... Nor do I have any suggestions which could be helpful to you.

I do wish you Peace of mind though,. Hope everything works out for you,. In 1 way or another. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Winona [restored], Mud. and Winona
Winona [restored]

Winona [restored]

Sep 12, 2020
As long as the N is clear, you have nothing to worry about.

If the N is no longer a clear solution it means the chemical components of the pentobarbital have fallen apart.
Then the bottles are useless.

But pentobarbital is a very stable chemical.
Over time the potency might go down a notch but not much.

I've read a lot about this subject and it seems that the common consensus agrees with A.

Liquid N, well kept, will remain lethal for about 4/5 years after production date.
So in your case 2022.
Hi, I want to PM you so much, but since I could not restore my old account, I need to go through incomprehensible restrictions for newcomers concerning time and number of posts. Will you wait for me, won't you?:kiss:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Hi, I want to PM you so much, but since I could not restore my old account, I need to go through incomprehensible restrictions for newcomers concerning time and number of posts. Will you wait for me, won't you?:kiss:
Of course. You can knock on my pm door anytime you like.
I'll hear you story then :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Winona [restored] and (deleted member)
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
I got a bottle from him back in 2018 I never took and still have

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Deleted member 4993, Fedrea and 1 other person
Winona [restored]

Winona [restored]

Sep 12, 2020
I got a bottle from him back in 2018 I never took and still have
Thanks. I calmed down a bit after Mud.'s words, and after I read in one of the latest versions of the PPeH that in 2019 A. almost became a scammer, when he began to sell one bottle instead of two or sold decanted liquid of uncertain quality. And in 2020, despite the resumption of successful deliveries, there were a lot of customs' interceptions and police raids. So your purchase in 2018 was probably the best decision.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Deleted member 4993 and Fedrea
D

Deleted member 4993

I agree with @Mud I have a friend who has Liquid N over 5 years old and she tests a small dose every few years by using a syringe and it still has good potency ,
I believe it lasts much much longer than people assume if stored correctly.

@Mud do you have any knowledge if anyone has got Dolethal yet , would appreciate any update you have .

• Love
Reactions: GreyMagic, checkouttime, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
Winona [restored]

Winona [restored]

Sep 12, 2020
I have a friend who has Liquid N over 5 years old and she tests a small dose every few years by using a syringe and it still has good potency ,
I believe it lasts much much longer than people assume if stored correctly.
Oh, thank you for this information! It's such a relief to hear that. 2 weeks ago I opened one of the bottles (not fully, without breaking the seal), but just by removing the plastic cap, and took a small sample of the liquid with the sterile syringe through the rubber stopper to test it. I thought after that the lifetime of the liquid in such a bottle is no more than some weeks. Btw, I liked the after-effect so much that I even regret that I didn't order more bottles just for pleasure)

Offtopic: @Passingby , thank you so much for all of you likes! You are such a kind soul. I have no idea how you manage to do this. But you are really very supportive:hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

Aww bless you
Yes the effect can become quite addictive lol it gives an indication of how the strength remains, it's a hardy product and may lose some potency after time, but that's a may !!!
I wouldn't let age of it put me off if it's still clear but that's just my opinion

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and Winona [restored]
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
Oh, thank you for this information! It's such a relief to hear that. 2 weeks ago I opened one of the bottles (not fully, without breaking the
seal), but just by removing the plastic cap, and took a small sample of the liquid with the sterile syringe through the rubber stopper to test it.

how was the taste?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Winona [restored]
Winona [restored]

Winona [restored]

Sep 12, 2020
how was the taste?
I disagree with most of the members of this board, who say that N.'s taste is unbearable and is unlike anything else. IMO, it tastes like regular bitter meds, nothing out of the ordinary. If you've ever taken blood pressure pills, you know that almost all of them are bitter. N. tastes almost the same (although it is liquid in my case).
Here @Mud. gave some good advice on how to accustom yourself to this taste by letting the paracetamol pill melt on your tongue. So you will feel bitterness even longer than if you immediately drank 200 ml of N.
Yesterday one board member reminded me of another med called Propranolol (Anaprilin), I tried to melt it on my tongue today, and its taste turned out to be even more bitter than N., but also very similar to it.
In my opinion, N.'s taste is not something that you should be afraid of while taking it, especially if you have already taken any of the bitter meds before. The taste itself doesn't cause the vomit reflex. But it's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime and Deleted member 4993