Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I shan't bore you with the details, but I need links to interesting articles about psychology. Preferably, they should deal with the greyzone between psychology and philosophy or perhaps even mysticism. Theories suggesting that there are no mental illnesses or that they are all caused by society are of no interest. Articles about unconventional theories concerning borderline personality disorder are also welcome.

Reactions: TheSoulless, KleinerWolf and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Might not be exactly what you are looking for but it's an interesting discussion for those looking for a link between mysticism and psychology...
Might have some links worth following?

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Might not be exactly what you are looking for but it's an interesting discussion for those looking for a link between mysticism and psychology...
Might have some links worth following?

No, it's not exactly what I'm looking for, but it's definitely interesting. Makes me think of self-suggestion and LaVeyan Satanism. I've always wondered how far that can be taken.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
An interesting man indeed. Reading about him lead me to quantum psychology to the quantum mind. Complex stuff.
And...me too...that's what I'm reading now. Well, maybe tomorrow, that's my SS further reading sorted.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
And...me too...that's what I'm reading now. Well, maybe tomorrow, that's my SS further reading sorted.

I actually found a perfect article by continuing to follow links. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I actually found a perfect article by continuing to follow links. Thanks! :)
No probs, that was the idea. Link the article?

Reactions: Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'll have to bookmark for later. I used to love reading so much, but lately I've lost my motivation to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Sensei