• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life is life

Aug 28, 2023
I know a method that is easily / quickly achievable and painless is very unrealistic but does anyone have ideas? (If that helps I live near Zurich (in Switzerland)) If you need more informations hit me up!

Thanks love u

• Hugs
Reactions: donewithlife1, theEndCH and ipmanwc0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource complination section on here with information about methods, I believe that deciding on any potential methods depends on what the individual can access. At least in my case the option of some kind of straightforward, painless way to die would always be far too good to be true, I really wish it's easier to finally cease existing.

Upvote 1
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I know a method that is easily / quickly achievable and painless is very unrealistic but does anyone have ideas? (If that helps I live near Zurich (in Switzerland)) If you need more informations hit me up!

Thanks love u

Can you send me a message?

Upvote 0
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Ich kann dir leider keine schicken.. Musst über meinen Namen mit der Maus fahren. Oder bei Nachrichten eine an mich senden. (falls dies Möglich ist).

Last edited:
Upvote 0