• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

neto49

Feb 13, 2022
How many levomepromazine (Nozinan) 200 mgs would it take to CTB ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Looking online I see everything from 200mg to 2000mg per kg of body weight. It's closer to 200mg than 2000mg, most sources are under 400mg. Maybe like 200 pills or something if you want to be sort of safe? Or of course you can do a ton more. I mean you might be able to die with just 100 pills, who knows. Really, this is a pretty atypical way to die. I'd recomend another method. Also please note all the info I found was non-human, like rats and stuff.

Reactions: neto49
Upvote 0
N

neto49

Feb 13, 2022
Looking online I see everything from 200mg to 2000mg per kg of body weight. It's closer to 200mg than 2000mg, most sources are under 400mg. Maybe like 200 pills or something if you want to be sort of safe? Or of course you can do a ton more. I mean you might be able to die with just 100 pills, who knows. Really, this is a pretty atypical way to die. I'd recomend another method. Also please note all the info I found was non-human, like rats and stuff.
Thanks for the reply Inez, sounds like I need a better method. I am considering using it as a sedative and then placing a plastic bag over my head but then again I don't know how effective it would be once the SI kicks in.

Upvote 0
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
380 mg/kg in mice. (page 10)
1100 mg/kg in rats. (toxicological data)
1100 mg/kg in rats. (acute toxicity data)
300 - 2000 mg/kg in rats. (page 4, section 11.1)
380 mg/kg in mice. (safety)
This study may have some good info for humans, but I'm too lazy to read it right now, sorry.

So I'm assuming there is one study that says 380 mg/kg and one that says 1100 mg/kg. I'm going to look now and see if I can find actual studies. (I could find no good ones easily, sorry, but I am also not putting much effort in as you have said you will consider another method).

I would really recommend Sodium Nirite, or Nembutal if you have the money. You can find sources for Nembutal in the peaceful pill handbook, and you can find labratory suply stores on pretty easily that still sell Sodium Nitrite.

It seems there are successful cases with this method, here is one man who may have died because of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
How many levomepromazine (Nozinan) 200 mgs would it take to CTB ?
you're brazilian, aren't you? so you live in a country in which SN is legal and easy to buy in common online marketplaces, not to mention the fact that anti-emetics (like metoclopramide and ondansetron) can be bought over-the-counter. at least as of 2022.

Upvote 0