• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smokey_1

Feb 13, 2020
I'm in a therapeutic place and I need a way out of this life but the struggle is I'm not allowed out to a shop or anywhere by myself and bleach and meds are locked away I get check on every hour so is there a way out for me I know hanging is one way but I tried it so many times and I'm still alive and I'm to scared to jump in front of a car I can never bring myself to so what ways are there

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry for what you are going through right now. I can't help you with a method, so all I can do is send you a hug.:hug:

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest looking through the Resources Compilation sticky for a list of methods.

Sorry you haven't been getting responses, perhaps because it seems like a pretty impossible situation for ctb. Realistically, you may have to wait until you're out.

How long will you be there do you think? Is it voluntary or involuntary?

S

Smokey_1

Feb 13, 2020
I suggest looking through the Resources Compilation sticky for a list of methods.

Sorry you haven't been getting responses, perhaps because it seems like a pretty impossible situation for ctb. Realistically, you may have to wait until you're out.

Its involuntary about a year left I'm so desperate to ctb I cant wait another year to

Thank you I will do

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed