• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiffany

Jun 28, 2024
I found this site because of my best friend she ctb and found this site on their phone.. I have been very depressed and we always helped each other we lived for each other I don't understand why he didn't leave a note or give me any hints I understood this pain…. This has been the worst month of my life and now I'm feeling like I want to ctb….i feel like I'll never find another friend soul mate like we had and I don't want to and to top that off my bf and I broke up and I don't know if it's me he didn't want me to speak to any males even coworkers or old friends from school I wasn't allowed to say hi to any male is that wrong ? Anywyas sorry about the ramble should I goto a institution I've never been before I don't know where to turn

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Sorry to hear of your loss. It is wrong you weren't allowed to say hi to any male, Your ex sounds extremely insecure. It sounds like they were more like your dictator, instead of your partner. i'm no expert but based on post i don't think you sound like you need to go to an institution. Grief is normal. You've lost someone significant and you're likely grieving the death of your relationship with your ex too. Based on my experience with mental health facilities i personally don't think they'd be of much help.
It might be better to talk to your doctor if you feel medication may help you get through this difficult time. Although it'll be best to be cautious as sometimes medication can just cause more problems.

Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Your best is all you can give
Jun 17, 2024
Hi Tiffany, I'm so sorry about your loss. It's really, really tough to lose someone to suicide, even moreso when they mean so much to us. What kind of person was your friend like? I'd love to hear a funny or nice story about him.

I would strongly caution you on acting on any desire to die. You're currently in the worst part of loss, and of your life as you said. I can't promise the pain of losing someone will lessen over time, but in general, we learn to deal with our pain in more constructive ways. Ypu may very well find life to not be as unbearable as it is now in a few months. I don't want you doing anything you will regret. Do you have anyone you feel comfortable speaking to in real life about your feelings?

Reactions: iamgoddamnlost