• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I am very sick. I have brain damage from psych drugs/ other drugs. I am being tortured alive. It's been getting worse. I have a scarf I can't seem to do it!!! But I am SUFFERING beyond words. My brain is fried I am not functioning. I can barely do anything. I sit in bed for a couple years. Drug addiction but it was the scripts that did it. Antidepressants . Brain fried. Intense pain and suffering. I can't figure much out. Someone help me send me N put me out of this suffering please god someone help me I am in severe pain for a loooooong time I have brain damage

• Aww..
Reactions: ZixivaldYrxes
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I am very sick. I have brain damage from psych drugs/ other drugs. I am being tortured alive. It's been getting worse. I have a scarf I can't seem to do it!!! But I am SUFFERING beyond words. My brain is fried I am not functioning. I can barely do anything. I sit in bed for a couple years. Drug addiction but it was the scripts that did it. Antidepressants . Brain fried. Intense pain and suffering. I can't figure much out. Someone help me send me N put me out of this suffering please god someone help me I am in severe pain for a loooooong time I have brain damage
If you cant figure out emailing A and paying him with bitcoin or western union then order Amitriptyline with paypal. Or SN on ebay. N is 600 dollars, noone can spare it for you. Sorry.

Reactions: Alchemist
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry to hear about how much you're suffering. I wish you had someone in your life to support you.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm so sorry for all your suffering and I wish so bad I could help you. I wish you and all of us had someone who could help us in a emotional or/and financial way. I love you!