• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am currently trying to find out how long it will take for my body to get everything out after eating something so I know how long I need to fast before sn.
So last time I ate and drank something was yesterday a bit before 10pm before I went to bed so I fasted for more than 15 hours.
I could urinate everything out fine but I didn't shit, I will try fasting until 3pm.
I am worried that I need to fast longer until I can empty my body.
This doesn't sound normal, 8 hour fasting is recommended and this is nearly double and my body isn't empty.
Maybe the dax before sn I shouldn't eat after lunch.

Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Just wait until your stomach feels empty and you start to get very hungry, then that would be the sign that you've fasted enough. It also depends on your metabolism so not sure how long it'd take.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Just wait until your stomach feels empty and you start to get very hungry, then that would be the sign that you've fasted enough. It also depends on your metabolism so not sure how long it'd take.
I am very hungry right now but I am like that most of the time.
I thought I need to wait until I poop it all out before I take the sn?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I am very hungry right now but I am like that most of the time.
I thought I need to wait until I poop it all out before I take the sn?
I'm not an expert regarding these things so i'd just say to wait few hours after you do so. Its what i'd do, just to be safe.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I fasted food and water for 16 hours now and I didn't pooo, this doesn't seem normal
yeah, it doesn't seem normal. Maybe you should check online, there might be some information regarding how to fix that.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I fasted food and water for 16 hours now and I didn't pooo, this doesn't seem normal
Yes! If you drink too little or nothing at all, your intestines withdraw water from the stool, causing it to thicken. The hard stool that results from this is more difficult for the intestines to transport, and defecation no longer takes place as frequently - a defecation disorder develops.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and DreamEnd
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes, because of water quantity!
I am currently trying to find out how long it will take for my body to get everything out after eating something so I know how long I need to fast before sn.
So last time I ate and drank something was yesterday a bit before 10pm before I went to bed so I fasted for more than 15 hours.
I could urinate everything out fine but I didn't shit, I will try fasting until 3pm.
I am worried that I need to fast longer until I can empty my body.
This doesn't sound normal, 8 hour fasting is recommended and this is nearly double and my body isn't empty.
Maybe the dax before sn I shouldn't eat after lunch.
Absorbed food remains in the stomach for about one to three hours. In the small intestine, the average retention time is seven to nine hours, in the large intestine 25 to 30 hours.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Yes! If you drink too little or nothing at all, your intestines withdraw water from the stool, causing it to thicken. The hard stool that results from this is more difficult for the intestines to transport, and defecation no longer takes place as frequently - a defecation disorder develops.
Oh so I shouldn't water fast that long?
What is even the recommended amount to water fast?
Should I drink much water before sleeping and after waking up before the water fast so I can better poop?

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Oh so I shouldn't water fast that long?
What is even the recommended amount to water fast?
Should I drink much water before sleeping and after waking up before the water fast so I can better poop?
A healthy person should drink 1.5 to 2 liters a day.

Take a look here:

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
A healthy person should drink 1.5 to 2 liters a day.

Take a look here:
So I should drink as regularly but what after sleeping?
I begin to fast when I sleep and I don't know if I should drink water after waking up or not or don't drink anyhing until taking the sn.