• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
Hey guys, this is my first post here, but I've been a long time lurker. I've decided it's finally time I go through with stan's guide.

I'm situated in Central/Eastern EU. I'm looking for SN and antiemetics, but mainly sn. I figure it's fine if I can't get ae, I'll just chug down sn until it works.
It would be most helpful if someone knowledgeable could pm me a reliable source with fast and discreet delivery. I want to end it within a month if possible, the sooner the better, so I would really appreciate some help.

• Hugs
Reactions: brokenpersi
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Hey guys, this is my first post here, but I've been a long time lurker. I've decided it's finally time I go through with stan's guide.

I'm situated in Central/Eastern EU. I'm looking for SN and antiemetics, but mainly sn. I figure it's fine if I can't get ae, I'll just chug down sn until it works.
It would be most helpful if someone knowledgeable could pm me a reliable source with fast and discreet delivery. I want to end it within a month if possible, the sooner the better, so I would really appreciate some help.
You need 20 comments to access PMS

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
I'm situated in Central/Eastern EU.
Consider yourself lucky cause you can get huge quantities of 99% pure SN for peanuts in Poland. Go to google.pl, type in azotyn sodu and you should be able to find at least half a dozen of legit vendors.

brokenpersi

brokenpersi

Jan 23, 2023
In Poland i got mine for like 4$ per kg. Have it stored for now. Gave life last chance.