X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
I know I have posted a lot and tried to plan this a thousand times, but now feels more like the right time to go than ever before. I've been suicidal for 4 years and things are only managing to get worse. My best and only friend is moving away, high school is over and I failed, the person I wasted 3 years falling in love with is in a relationship, absolutely everyone has moved on, the world is more of a mess than ever, the days just get more and more miserable and my medical condition is worsening, I'm in so much pain everyday. I literally have no future ahead, I'll never be independent. I feel completely alone, I have no one.

I want to hang myself, so I'm looking for suggestions of good rope. While my parents are out on a day trip next week i want to order it, and pay for same day shipping. I'm concerned about it not arriving by the time they get home. Does anyone know what amazon classifies as "same day"? Like do i need to order it the night before but maybe it will come too early before they r home. I just hope its enough, that I can trust myself to kick the stool, no chickening out this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
I know I have posted a lot and tried to plan this a thousand times, but now feels more like the right time to go than ever before. I've been suicidal for 4 years and things are only managing to get worse. My best and only friend is moving away, high school is over and I failed, the person I wasted 3 years falling in love with is in a relationship, absolutely everyone has moved on, the world is more of a mess than ever, the days just get more and more miserable and my medical condition is worsening, I'm in so much pain everyday. I literally have no future ahead, I'll never be independent. I feel completely alone, I have no one.

I want to hang myself, so I'm looking for suggestions of good rope. While my parents are out on a day trip next week i want to order it, and pay for same day shipping. I'm concerned about it not arriving by the time they get home. Does anyone know what amazon classifies as "same day"? Like do i need to order it the night before but maybe it will come too early before they r home. I just hope its enough, that I can trust myself to kick the stool, no chickening out this time.
When you order on Amazon for next day delivery, it tells you what day it will arrive. Usually I order on lunch time and I have it next day. The problem is the delivery company sometimes its not on time and it can come the day after. I would suggest to add other things to your order in case it comes while your parents are there so you can pretend the ropes aren't yours

Reactions: Xraydav
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

Apart from your medical condition, you sound like a normal teenager.