M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
Last month i took an amitriptyline cocktail ( tryptizol + lorazepam benzo + small amount of propranolol ) it failed cz i was found and i already made a post here about it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/failed-amitriptyline-cocktail.15611/

Am willing to do it again next week but in a hotel room , i have unlimited access to amitriptyline already bought 8 boxes its about 6grams i can get more if needed and also got access to unlimited ammout of propranolol , my prob is witht the benzos i only have 125 mg diazepam and 160 mg of lorazepam would this be enough i realy need help this time i dnt wana wake up in my bed or in a hospital or to go into a coma i just wana end it so any suggestion that would help my cocktail .

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
You probably already have this information, but I'll link to it just in case:

So, depending on your weight, you're 1/2mg short on amil.

Here's a benzo equivalence table. I prefer this one to the one in the list of resources as it provides the additional information regarding onset of action:

There's no equivalence to midazolem stated, but from Wikibooks, I think we can assume that 300mg is equivalent to 200mg diazepam (if another benzo isn't available, increase diazepam from 300mg to 500mg), so that's 200/5=40mg lorazepam. You're 175mg short on diazepam. If you can get more, that would be better due to the longer half life. If not, you have enough lorazepam (175/5=35mg).

Not sure what the propranolol is for. Do you have cimetidine or equivalent?

I hope my maths is correct. Please check.

M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
You probably already have this information, but I'll link to it just in case:

So, depending on your weight, you're 1/2mg short on amil.

Here's a benzo equivalence table. I prefer this one to the one in the list of resources as it provides the additional information regarding onset of action:

There's no equivalence to midazolem stated, but from Wikibooks, I think we can assume that 300mg is equivalent to 200mg diazepam (if another benzo isn't available, increase diazepam from 300mg to 500mg), so that's 200/5=40mg lorazepam. You're 175mg short on diazepam. If you can get more, that would be better due to the longer half life. If not, you have enough lorazepam (175/5=35mg).

Not sure what the propranolol is for. Do you have cimetidine or equivalent?

I hope my maths is correct. Please check.
For cimetdine in my county we got an equivalent witch is ranitidine sold under name zantac and for metoclopramide we got primperan

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
For cimetdine in my county we got an equivalent witch is ranitidine sold under name zantac and for metoclopramide we got primperan
Cimetidine can't be substituted with ranitidine or any other otc meds. But the drugs stated above can be used as it is mentioned in the cocktail. Cimetidine significantly makes the drugs act faster which is why it's important, I waited for many months to get it shipped from another country.
And use 500 mg valium if you are unable to get other benzos ( mentioned in wiki). this method is not peaceful without benzos. Please don't skip any of the meds or just stop doing this alltogether. I guess you already know .. there is a chance of potential organ damage if something goes wrong. Good that you did not have any long lasting effects from your previous attempt.. but, better to be safe.

Reactions: Circles and Superfluous
M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
Cimetidine can't be substituted with ranitidine or any other otc meds. But the drugs stated above can be used as it is mentioned in the cocktail. Cimetidine significantly makes the drugs act faster which is why it's important, I waited for many months to get it shipped from another country.
And use 500 mg valium if you are unable to get other benzos ( mentioned in wiki). this method is not peaceful without benzos. Please don't skip any of the meds or just stop doing this alltogether. I guess you already know .. there is a chance of potential organ damage if something goes wrong. Good that you did not have any long lasting effects from your previous attempt.. but, better to be safe.
Il will try to get 160g of lorazepam its easier then diazepam so i will have 320 mg of lorazepam and 125 mg of valium would that be enough to knock me out during all the proccess , and i cant get cimetidine in no way , suicidewiki mentiond that ranitidine is the same should i take it with the cocktail. ?!

Reactions: Circles
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Please reread my earlier posts.

If substituting lorazepam for midazolem, then you should only need 40mg for this. If you also need to use lorazepam to cover the 175mg you are short of diazepam, then you will need an additional 35mg for this. So, in total, you need 75mg, and you already stated that you have 160 mg.

Also check the link in my 1st reply for the comparison of benzodiazepines. 1mg lorazepam is equivalent to 5mg diazepam. However, also note that the half life of lorazepam is half that of diazepam, so maybe increasing the lorazepam a bit may help to compensate for this, but I don't think you need more than you already have.

Both myself and @Donewith_ have clearly stated that ranitidine cannot be used as a substitute for cimetidine. Again, check my 1st reply. I've provided a link to the Wikibooks article on this specific method, and quoted 3 alternatives that can be substituted for cimetdine as specified in the Wikibooks article.

If you're using a different source than Wikibooks your information, please provide the link and I'll check it out.

M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
I managed to get an extra 160mg of lorazepam 1 hour ago so now this is what i have should it be enough for a peacfull voyage 11608
Please reread my earlier posts.

If substituting lorazepam for midazolem, then you should only need 40mg for this. If you also need to use lorazepam to cover the 175mg you are short of diazepam, then you will need an additional 35mg for this. So, in total, you need 75mg, and you already stated that you have 160 mg.

Also check the link in my 1st reply for the comparison of benzodiazepines. 1mg lorazepam is equivalent to 5mg diazepam. However, also note that the half life of lorazepam is half that of diazepam, so maybe increasing the lorazepam a bit may help to compensate for this, but I don't think you need more than you already have.

Both myself and @Donewith_ have clearly stated that ranitidine cannot be used as a substitute for cimetidine. Again, check my 1st reply. I've provided a link to the Wikibooks article on this specific method, and quoted 3 alternatives that can be substituted for cimetdine as specified in the Wikibooks article.

If you're using a different source than Wikibooks your information, please provide the link and I'll check it out.
Your right about ranitidine , i searched for another equi for cimetidine that suggested flecainide i search in pharmeci here to see if i can find it .
So is it usefull to combine propranolol with this cocktail or the ami will be enough , i can get more if needed maybe if i double the ammount of ami ( 15g) will that result to a quick death ?

Last edited:
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Nobody here can tell you if you will die taking that lot, anyone who says for sure is talking crap, it random & you don't even seem to be following the method properly, many people have tried to tell you but you just keep asking. I REPEAT there is no way for anyone to know if what you plan to do will work 100% or be painless or quick

M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
Nobody here can tell you if you will die taking that lot, anyone who says for sure is talking crap, it random & you don't even seem to be following the method properly, many people have tried to tell you but you just keep asking. I REPEAT there is no way for anyone to know if what you plan to do will work 100% or be painless or quick
Well am asking repeatedly cz am very desparate , i have made my mind tomorow will be the night to take them all thats why i wana be 100 % sure

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Last month i took an amitriptyline cocktail ( tryptizol + lorazepam benzo + small amount of propranolol ) it failed cz i was found and i already made a post here about it

Am willing to do it again next week but in a hotel room , i have unlimited access to amitriptyline already bought 8 boxes its about 6grams i can get more if needed and also got access to unlimited ammout of propranolol , my prob is witht the benzos i only have 125 mg diazepam and 160 mg of lorazepam would this be enough i realy need help this time i dnt wana wake up in my bed or in a hospital or to go into a coma i just wana end it so any suggestion that would help my cocktail .
What happened after you tried the cocktail, did you just wake up we're you sick? We're you off by mg did you use the exact amount stated in amitriptyline cocktail

Did you use alcohol Ike vodka
Did you get sick throw up, you were found? Did they bring you to a hospital, did you have to get your stomach pumped? Did you have your rights taken away, legally they have hold you in psych ward..
What happened after you tried the cocktail, did you just wake up we're you sick? We're you off by mg did you use the exact amount stated in amitriptyline cocktail

Did you get sick throw up, you were found? Did they bring you to a hospital, did you have to get your stomach pumped? Did you have your rights taken away, legally they have hold you in psych ward..
Sorry so many questions, you're the first person who I have read that used an online cocktail and it failed..I think we all want to feel and be healthy until we die...

Last edited:
M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019

Sorry so many questions, you're the first person who I have read that used an online cocktail and it failed..I think we all want to feel and be healthy until we die...
I was found 10 hours after taking the cocktail , and they took me to the hospital and woke up after 2 days , they gave me antidode , now i am great i have no damage at all , but tomorow is the day i just booked an hotel to retake the cocktail il be in touch here of caurse till i am gone

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
I was found 10 hours after taking the cocktail , and they took me to the hospital and woke up after 2 days , they gave me antidode , now i am great i have no damage at all , but tomorow is the day i just booked an hotel to retake the cocktail il be in touch here of caurse till i am gone
Well good luck, is it all about the 1/2 mg, do you know this cocktail is effective, I don't mean to stress you. One thing I think we all can agree on is that yearning for the " logistics" to be foolproof, the calm peacefulness or knowing what to expect. I am glad you're ok, we want to ...but living with impaired health because of a failed attempt knowone wants..keep us posted.

Wondering where you live because in US probably have your rights taken away, and have psychiatric hold, the worst situation.

Last edited: