R

racecar

Jan 14, 2024
new member here, hello!
i live on the 3rd floor and i want to jump off my balcony.
the landing area is the road, so i'll be landing on tarmac/asphalt (it's also kind of a downhill if that means anything)
there's a small parking area at the base of the apartment so every floor is slightly elevated compared to other apartments
so with all this, if i landed head-first, would i die? or should i reconsider my method?
i've read other forum posts saying it's pretty unlikely to die from the 3rd floor, but this is the most accessible method to me and i wanna be sure

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I actually have a friend that jumped from 3 floors. She survived and her neck got fucked up. Try renting a room in a hotel or something for a night and go do it that way.

Reactions: boddibo
R

racecar

Jan 14, 2024
I actually have a friend that jumped from 3 floors. She survived and her neck got fucked up. Try renting a room in a hotel or something for a night and go do it that way.
did she land on a hard surface too on her head and everything? damn, thanks for the help tho

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I've been reading about it online. Most people say that 50+ feet is enough. But there's cases where people survive from less than 50 feet and vice versa. And there's been cases where people have survived from like 100+ feet or more.

So, you could succeed jumping from a 3 floor building or you could survive and be messed up for rest of your life. Any height can be fatal, it just depends on a lot of factors really.

In my opinion, I wouldn't recommend it. I think there's a sticky thread about jumping, you might want to check out the "Suicide Resource Compilation" thread. It's really useful.

Reactions: racecar
stargazingalone

stargazingalone

Art is meant to comfort the disturbed
Jan 11, 2024
If you jump from the third floor, there might be a change that you'll survive, and just fuck up your body. If you still want to use this method, I'd make sure you're high enough to 100% die, to avoid unnecessary (maybe even permanent) damage. This is why I personally wouldn't recommend jumping, and stick to something more reliable

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
did she land on a hard surface too on her head and everything? damn, thanks for the help tho
Tbh, I'm not sure exactly how she fell. She was drunk, but my point is, there's a good chance your survival instinct will kick in and you'll turn so you don't fall headfirst. There's a good chance you'll end up paralyzed and or a lot of broken bones. If you're gonna do it, try going at least 10 floors. You only do this thing once, make it count.