• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justagirl0

Jun 30, 2024
Maybe bleach and ammonia gas? My parents don't let me go out of the house. I need something I can do at home. Not cutting myself and not hanging myself as I can't from anywhere.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
That's bad idea.

If you survive this method, you will curse the day you didn't die.
The consequences of failure are very serious.

The pain during CTB is also very great.

I don't know what the exact % success rate is with this method, but I'm guessing it's not effective.

You will do what you think best, but I highly recommend abandoning this idea.

Reactions: hellworldprincess and justagirl0
Upvote 0
black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
Maybe bleach and ammonia gas? My parents don't let me go out of the house. I need something I can do at home. Not cutting myself and not hanging myself as I can't from anywhere.
because of how unreliable this method is, id search for something else. id recommend reading the last five acts pdf, it should be easy enough to find and full of methods, including ones that require the easiest to obtain materials for emergencies
you can also just browse the methods listed here on the forums, theres plently to read about

Reactions: justagirl0
Upvote 0