• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I've tried hanging before but SI has kicked in and was not able to go through with it. I came up with a plan so that way I don't get stopped by family or police which has happened before. In the next 3 days I will commit CTB, I have around 400 dollars saved up I'm going to head to a nice hotel and drink a lot so I get drunk enough to not function or think well. I will than eat my last meal my fav meal sushi and bubble tea. All dress up nicely fresh shower painted nails, makeup done. Than I will hang myself in my hotel room by the time my family reports me missing or anybody finds out what's happening all hopefully be gone. Is this method sound like it could work? I hear hanging has a high success rate other than firearms. Thank you so much !!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Grayfield, wait-bus-stop and dyn00ss
_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Mar 20, 2023
Being drunk enough to overcome SI yet aware enough to tie the proper knots sounds risky, I won't lie.

Have you practiced the ties beforehand? I'd imagine that you'd almost need to have it memorised off by heart to be able to pull it all off.

Either way, I hope that if you do happen to do so, it all goes well for you.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Being drunk enough to overcome SI yet aware enough to tie the proper knots sounds risky, I won't lie.

Have you practiced the ties beforehand? I'd imagine that you'd almost need to have it memorised off by heart to be able to pull it all off.

Either way, I hope that if you do happen to do so, it all goes well for
Thank you, I will have practiced the note many times beforehand so I will be able to do it or have it already done before hand like the note and rope all ready than get drunk so I can just do it after. I hope all goes well

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You should use charcoal briquettes, seal the room with tape , its one of the more peaceful way to go according to PPH. Of course it would be hard in a hotel room unless you have a blacony or a window because you have to let it burn outside and when there is no smoke and fire left that's when the charcoal briquettes are ash-grey , u bring it inside and should be quick because its then , that it release the more carbon monoxide.

I did it in my apartment but i only burned 2 charcoal briquettes, i got to 50 ppm , not enough to kill me but it was not painful , i felt asleep but unfortunately i woke up, i think it will be the same when i bring that to 5000 ppm with more briquettes. Then i will be gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: mypersonalhell
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
You should use charcoal briquettes, seal the room with tape , its one of the more peaceful way to go according to PPH. Of course it would be hard in a hotel room unless you have a blacony or a window because you have to let it burn outside and when there is no smoke and fire left that's when the charcoal briquettes are ash-grey , u bring it inside and should be quick because its then , that it release the more carbon monoxide.

I did it in my apartment but i only burned 2 charcoal briquettes, i got to 50 ppm , not enough to kill me but it was not painful , i felt asleep but unfortunately i woke up, i think it will be the same when i bring that to 5000 ppm with more briquettes. Then i will be gone.
Thank you so much for the advice I will look into this. I would like a more peaceful way out and this seems good. where can I get charcoal briquettes btw?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thank you so much for the advice I will look into this. I would like a more peaceful way out and this seems good. where can I get charcoal briquettes btw?
Any store that sells outdoor products like canadian tire and wal mart

Attachments

• 20230324_140153.jpg
    20230324_140153.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230324_135634.jpg
    20230324_135634.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Any store that sells outdoor products like canadian tire and wal mart
How long will it take to ctb with this method and how much should I use and how to burn it. I researched it and a lot of people say its super peaceful.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
How long will it take to ctb with this method and how much should I use and how to burn it. I researched it and a lot of people say its super peaceful.
It depends on the size of the room and how much ppm you can reach, the smaller room the better. They sell carbon monoxide meter on amazon but those who can reach 10 000ppm are expensive. If you dont buy a meter to measure exactly how much ppm you can reach , you won't know for sure if it will work.

I will do a test run in my tent without me in it this summer to see if i can reach 10000ppm. This is the only way to make it 99.999% successful.

Attachments

• Carbon-Monoxide-Levels-Chart.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 0