PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Not asking for someone to choose me a method or give me motivation to go through, I have those already.

I am in need of some logistical help. Because I am paranoid about my suicide making it harder for my dad to sell the house down the line (wouldn't be for 5+years), I have chosen to catch the bus elsewhere.

here are my options:
-an open field near my house (the spot I've chosen is hidden with tall grass and trees away from the path)
- a hotel
- my car parked off to the side of my driveway, not in the driveway but on the side of a fence bordering the neighbors house (the city's property)

I would ideally like to do this in a hotel. My issue comes into place with my method. I have chosen SN, and I'm fortunate enough to have a prescription for xanax I can use. My concern is if the method somehow fails despite everything, that I will be passed out in a hotel/field for hours from the xanax and SN and miss checkout time, get frostbite, etc. I am so pissed I can't just do this in my home but of course this fucking world has to punish mentally ill people at every turn.

Does anyone have any logistical advice surrounding this worry? I would so appreciate it!!

Reactions: mightypabster and Shotgunjohn
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
A hotel sounds like the most comfortable option. I would choose a hotel personally but I don't have the funds so I have to ctb in my car.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce and PrincessInWhite
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
You can do it in your car and buy one of those cheap portable heaters that are used for camping.

That way even if you fail your inside your car and have a little warmer so you shouldn't get frostbite.

Although I don't think ctb would really effect house price that much after a few years? I could be wrong though, depends on area and what not.
Not asking for someone to choose me a method or give me motivation to go through, I have those already.

I am in need of some logistical help. Because I am paranoid about my suicide making it harder for my dad to sell the house down the line (wouldn't be for 5+years), I have chosen to catch the bus elsewhere.

here are my options:
-an open field near my house (the spot I've chosen is hidden with tall grass and trees away from the path)
- a hotel
- my car parked off to the side of my driveway, not in the driveway but on the side of a fence bordering the neighbors house (the city's property)

I would ideally like to do this in a hotel. My issue comes into place with my method. I have chosen SN, and I'm fortunate enough to have a prescription for xanax I can use. My concern is if the method somehow fails despite everything, that I will be passed out in a hotel/field for hours from the xanax and SN and miss checkout time, get frostbite, etc. I am so pissed I can't just do this in my home but of course this fucking world has to punish mentally ill people at every turn.

Does anyone have any logistical advice surrounding this worry? I would so appreciate it!!
Hotel would be best. But you might get interrupted/found

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
A hotel sounds like the most comfortable option. I would choose a hotel personally but I don't have the funds so I have to ctb in my car.
Hugs!! I am honestly leaning towards car as well at this point. No chance of sleeping in past check in time or frostbite (still will be chilly but protected from wind and elements). Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need support.
You can do it in your car and buy one of those cheap portable heaters that are used for camping.

That way even if you fail your inside your car and have a little warmer so you shouldn't get frostbite.

Although I don't think ctb would really effect house price that much after a few years? I could be wrong though, depends on area and what not.

Hotel would be best. But you might get interrupted/found
Exactly why I'm leaning towards my car. Only my dad and partner will be home, I can lie and say I'm going to someone's house, and just go out to my car. Neither of them will come outside on a cold night and I'll be lying down in the backseat anyways. Sigh, just wish there was some way around this so I could do it in the hotel.

Last edited:
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Hugs!! I am honestly leaning towards car as well at this point. No chance of sleeping in past check in time or frostbite (still will be chilly but protected from wind and elements). Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need support.

Exactly why I'm leaning towards my car. Only my dad and partner will be home, I can lie and say I'm going to someone's house, and just go out to my car. Neither of them will come outside on a cold night and I'll be lying down in the backseat anyways. Sigh, just wish there was some way around this so I could do it in the hotel.
Bump