• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gorillazlover

gorillazlover

Oct 11, 2021
I have been denied by doctor, pharmacy and even online pharmacies. I don't know what else to do.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I have been denied by doctor, pharmacy and even online pharmacies. I don't know what else to do.

In terms of online pharmacies just keep change you answers until you get to the next page. Generally you need to say something like you have a migraine headache and are feeling nauseous and need it short term or say something like you need it as you have a exam or job interview and are anxious.

There are plenty of foreign online pharmacies as well that will ship to you, it may take longer to arrive. Just have a google search for something like metoclopramide no prescription international shipping and you will find one to sell to you.

Last edited: