• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
I just went shopping at Walmart with an extended family member who was being nice and buying me and my brothers some christmas stuff that we needed. I asked her if it was okay for me to walk off on my own, and she told me that she knows I'm 18 but she's heard stories about me and she wants me to stay in her sight. I told her that makes me feel like a child, and she reacted negatively. I felt bad the rest of the time we were there, I wanted to get the cheapest stuff possible because I don't deserve to spend her money. Halfway through the shopping trip I realized I was being negative and cynical with a bad attitude and I started trying to change it. I even apologized to her twice and she didn't seem to hear me out. I felt bad the entire time and I wish my attitude was better, but I couldn't fix it much. I had a small argument with one of my brothers who demanded to put everything in the back of the car himself and ordered me to sit in the car, that didn't help. When we got home I sat in the bathroom for 10 minutes and cried and then went up to my room to cry more. I started thinking a bunch of bad thoughts about myself and then tried to write them down and then write an alternative thought, but it didn't help.

Right now I don't want to go to sleep and waste the day, I want to stay awake and do things still, but I can't stop crying and I have no energy from staying up all night, any tips for that?

I am not a Christian, or even religious, or even go to church, but I am going to try and go to a church at 4 today because I like the ethereal atmosphere and the love people show for God. I wish I felt loved.

I had a really bad thought too, I can kill myself tonight by stealing a drill from the garage, eating over 100 gabapentin pills with pepto bismol, and running away at night tonight to find a place in the woods to swallow all the pills and the pepto, and then drill a hole through to my carotid artery, and then maybe my hand arterys. I am good at keeping down things I might puke up and if I am caught with the drill, the pills will still kill me. I want to do this tonight. I am tired of being treated like less than a person.

I deserve respect and trust, but my action show that I don't I guess. I am not good enough for either of those things. I want to die really bad. I need some dxm but someone in my family stole my Dollar Tree gift card and I have to wait until after christmas to call them and tell them it never arrived. dxm made me want to live, but it was temporary. Tonight might be the night guys. I will make a goodbye post. please help me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Time, Moonicide, zeroambition and 6 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You should not kill yourself over what another person has done to you, because you are probably a better person than they are. You should not use that method either, because it will most probably be agonisingly painful and take a long time for you to die. I suggest you try to get a good night's sleep and think this through thoroughly. You should not make such an important decision when you're in an emotional state. Right now, you need to forget about other people and take care of yourself. Try to be patient with their flaws and don't let their bevahiour get to you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time, digcircus, zeroambition and 6 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
You should not kill yourself over what another person has done to you, because you are probably a better person than they are. You should not use that method either, because it will most probably be agonisingly painful and take a long time for you to die. I suggest you try to get a good night's sleep and think this through thoroughly. You should not make such an important decision when you're in an emotional state. Right now, you need to forget about other people and take care of yourself. Try to be patient with their flaws and don't let their bevahiour get to you.
Yup!
If you need to vent, talk to us.

Reactions: EmptyArms, mediocre, Sensei and 1 other person
fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
this isn't about what another person said to me, I think it just triggered my depression related to other things. I can deal with the pain. I will drill fast and pull it out and drill the other side. If i'm still able to, I'll drill my wrist arteries. I want to die intensley. I have no hope. every time I make progress it gets fucked up . I'm done trying. I knew I wouldn't make it past 18 since I was a young child. I'm just not enough. As a person. I am not even respectable. I am not even a person in everyone's eyes. I don't even have a diagnosed disability but my guardian talks a lot of shit and now my reputation is unfixable with anyone.
The people in this house wont even trust me enough to give MY FUCKING DOLLAR TREE GIFT CARD. IWANTED FUCKING SNACKS.
they wont give me my mail i pay for, I confronted them about it and avoided a physical fight with the 53 year old "sick dad", i feel like theres always one in dysfunctional families. I want my gift card. If I don't get it I will order a case of 24(for $24 dollars) to the store, go to the store and pick it up, and while I'm out I will empty every bottle into a bag I will bring into the house. I DON"T GIVE A MOTHER FUCK. I wanted to buy at least 4 with a gift card but I guess I get to go to plateau sigma. I also bought morning glory seeds in the mail and they opened my mail (im 18 its a felony, but i wont report it) and dumped it out. I only found out cuz I found the package in the mail. I fucking hate this. Kill me please,

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Time, Hunter100, Sensei and 1 other person
fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
i feel a bit better now
I just feel tired but I need to stay awake. Tips? dont wanna "depression sleep"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Take a long walk. If it 's cold an dark, the better. Works for me sometimes.

Reactions: EmptyArms
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Deep breaths, and put on a movie.

Reactions: EmptyArms and Sensei
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
Holidays are stressful for families. Maybe ask how you can help around the house. Are there chores to be done. Does your family like to play cards or board games? As the family member sees you soften, she will soften too.

Reactions: EmptyArms and Sensei
fieryending

fieryending

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
Oct 3, 2019
Holidays are stressful for families. Maybe ask how you can help around the house. Are there chores to be done. Does your family like to play cards or board games? As the family member sees you soften, she will soften too.
she is only visiting

Reactions: Return2Dust