• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
So i searched on ligature strangulation and found that you need a endless ratchet strap for it because it is gonna make it easier to execute such method without letting your skin takes damage from it.

Can you guys help me to choose which one of these i can buy? And any video tutorial on how to do ligature strangulation. Thanks

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    473.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    764.7 KB · Views: 9
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Razz_Goku They are super cheap, why not buy both and see which works better for you. With that, I don't see how a cam buckle would work for that method...

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
@Razz_Goku They are super cheap, why not buy both and see which works better for you. With that, I don't see how a cam buckle would work for that method...
So buy both orange and black one and see which one works . Got any video on how to use this stuff

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
So buy both orange and black one and see which one works . Got any video on how to use this stuff
I think you're referring to the night night method. There's a thread on here with info. Not something I really looked into.

1000th post, btw :)