• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
So i really need help in making up an excuse for not being able to attend today's schedule of homework retrieval from school.. To give y'all context about this matter, I have been temporarily transferred to homeschooling or in this case aka ADM(alternative delivery mode) well because of my anxiety and am gonna go back to physical schooling next week anyways... So every Wednesday would is our schedule for retrieving the mini textbooks that we need to answer but we've been told that if we can't submit it on time then we'll just have to submit it next week on the same schedule...

I really need help making up an excuse for not being able to return it ... i can't think of any good excuse since the main reason i can't pass it on time is that I haven't finished it all !! and was already given a prior warning this time...

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Accept the L and do better next time? Can't be worth that much. Or make up any generic excuse.