• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
The title says it all.
I have lakes, rivers around me. I just want it to look more tragic than actually a suicide. I live with my partner and he thinks suicide is weak and cowardly, I would not like him to remember me this way. This is why I would like to make it look accidental.
Any ideas?

Reactions: lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
drugs or alcohol?

Reactions: Bandzbandz
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
Fair enough. But people I know know that I don't drink or do drugs so that would be a bit suspicious. Thank you so much though.

There's not really many ways you can do it if you're not drunk etc. I know you were thinking of making it look like a murder. If you wait a few months like someone mentioned before (as you'd been talking about dreams with people) maybe start drinking a bit? Won't look so suspicious? Is there a reason you don't drink or can't?

Reactions: No Future
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
There's not really many ways you can do it if you're not drunk etc. I know you were thinking of making it look like a murder. If you wait a few months like someone mentioned before (as you'd been talking about dreams with people) maybe start drinking a bit? Won't look so suspicious? Is there a reason you don't drink or can't?

or maybe act like drinking or drugs? if you do start you can play it up. mention things more than you actually do them.

I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
or maybe act like drinking or drugs? if you do start you can play it up. mention things more than you actually do them.

She'd still have to drink when she drowns if she plans on making it look like an accident

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Unfortunately if it looks like a murder it'll be treated as suspicious death and the case would be kept open until you were found as suicidal somehow. Also might put people you care about under more pressure with police activity.

Reactions: akosineenee, Bandzbandz and Tiburcio
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
sure, was mostly talking about before

See if it was me I'd want to experience being drunk before (if she hasn't) as planning is a big part and not knowing what you're like drunk or what your cut off point is would be a bad idea imo. Experimenting would make more sense

I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately if it looks like a murder it'll be treated as suspicious death and the case would be kept open until you were found as suicidal somehow. Also might put people you care about under more pressure with police activity.

I know that's what was explained to the poster in their last post. Their plan was to make it look like a mugging and to have struggle marks etc. Bad idea.

Reactions: tearsinrain
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
See if it was me I'd want to experience being drunk before (if she hasn't) as planning is a big part and not knowing what you're like drunk or what your cut off point is would be a bad idea imo. Experimenting would make more sense

yeah, just didn't know if they didn't like it

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I honestly don't know-I had the feeling of nearly drowning once and it was pure agony. Not as bad as an excruciating migraine headache, but still. The only thing I could think of was breathing and it felt like a vice was clamping down on my lungs which were on fire.

Reactions: tearsinrain, akosineenee, IG959 and 2 others
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
I honestly don't know-I had the feeling of nearly drowning once and it was pure agony. Not as bad as an excruciating migraine headache, but still. The only thing I could think of was breathing and it felt like a vice was clamping down on my lungs which were on fire.

I think it wouldn't even be an option for many, most want it to be as painless as possible. Plus unless the persons drunk it's likely survival mode will kick and she'll get herself out. Many people who can't swim do when drowning

Last edited:
Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio and lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I think it wouldn't even be an option for many, most want it to be as painless as possible. Plus unless the persons drunk it's likely survival mode will kick and she'lol get herself out. Many people who can't swim do when drowning
I can swim very well and alone the thought of breathing in all that water puts my hair on end, but to each his own

Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
The title says it all.
I have lakes, rivers around me. I just want it to look more tragic than actually a suicide. I live with my partner and he thinks suicide is weak and cowardly, I would not like him to remember me this way. This is why I would like to make it look accidental.
Any ideas?

This was my idea quite a while back. Theres a place in durham that has a waterfall with a strong current. I planned on going there and swimming in the water with a strong current but i was gonna pretend to take a selfie knowing full well id get swept under. Thats the only thing i can think of. I got the idea myself from people who died tragically while taking selfies.

Reactions: akosineenee, Bandzbandz, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
This was my idea quite a while back. Theres a place in durham that has a waterfall with a strong current. I planned on going there and swimming in the water with a strong current but i was gonna pretend to take a selfie knowing full well id get swept under. Thats the only thing i can think of. I got the idea myself from people who died tragically while taking selfies.
I think that's actually a decent idea!

Reactions: Bandzbandz
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
The title says it all.
Any ideas?
Alright then, would you think that if I took a trip down to the nearest river/lake at a time of the day when people usually go and post it all over social media to show that I was having a good time, and then drift off to a deeper area do you think that my drowning would be treated as "accidental"?

Reactions: lv-gras and akosineenee
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Alright then, would you think that if I took a trip down to the nearest river/lake at a time of the day when people usually go and post it all over social media to show that I was having a good time, and then drift off to a deeper area do you think that my drowning would be treated as "accidental"?

I dont see why not. If youre smiling and talking to the locals beforehand, the police will then question them locals with ''Did that person seem distant or did they appear normal or not?'' If youre having good banter with everyone and smiling people wont be any of the wiser because people are very easy to fool. Alls it takes is a few questions like ''How are you'' or ''Nice weather huh'' or ''Thats a nice dog how old is it'' same shit all of us humans go through when talking to strangers.

Reactions: lv-gras, akosineenee and Bandzbandz
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
I think I'll go with that then. Thank you so much and let me know if I can help you with anything.
I dont see why not. If youre smiling and talking to the locals beforehand, the police will then question them locals with ''Did that person seem distant or did they appear normal or not?'' If youre having good banter with everyone and smiling people wont be any of the wiser because people are very easy to fool. Alls it takes is a few questions like ''How are you'' or ''Nice weather huh'' or ''Thats a nice dog how old is it'' same shit all of us humans go through when talking to strangers.
think

Reactions: lv-gras