• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
So I started off with SN but now that I have aquired everything else, the metro, the sleeping pills, the antacid. SN itself is being a pain to procure in India, any advices?

I was wondering what are my alternatives, or any way I can pass on relatively painlessly. I have hotel room access,. And I live alone, anything apart hanging,. It has failed me multiple times at this point

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Please take some time to read through the resources thread, there is a wealth of knowledge in there.

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Carbon monoxide is supposed to be painless but it's a pain setting things up (burning the charcoal in a chimney starter, the smoke not raising suspicion, putting the coals in a bucket, trying not to catch anything on fire, etc...

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
Carbon monoxide is supposed to be painless but it's a pain setting things up (burning the charcoal in a chimney starter, the smoke not raising suspicion, putting the coals in a bucket, trying not to catch anything on fire, etc...
Not possible for me,. I don't have adequate space.

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Not possible for me,. I don't have adequate space.
Yeah, I can understand that.

I've been checking this out lately they make this method seem pretty painless

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
Yeah, I can understand that.

I've been checking this out lately they make this method seem pretty painless

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
I have that one on watch. Still trying to work SN out as it's the closest, and choking yourself is way easier than swallowing SN or pills.

Reactions: passenger27