• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NEVberten

NEVberten

Freak
Jun 11, 2024
When I was 17 she found out I was cutting so random with out warning she would force me to strip naked to check me. If I didn't wanna cus I felt uncomfortable she would just force my clothes off.

Even before she found out I was cutting she would ask how my tits look, he excuse was cus I'm a "late bloomer" but still manage to grow my tits with out having a period n shit. She's hold them to sometimes. Shed even "ask" to see my body just cus she was checking me on my growth or whatever...

She also does this thing where she calls me mom and low key acts like a child, when I was younger she would make her voice sound childish to. Making it all squeaky n shit.. she started doing this around 1st grade. She always went to me to talk about her problems no matter what and not giving a fuck that I was not even a teen yet.
I would feel forced to think like a grown up to be able to comfort her and even help her make decisions.

Sometimes I just feel like a brat and I'm just overreacting

She also trys to push me into jobs that are like selling insurance and stuff, so I can earn money and I can take care of her like she's my child (she actually said that to me)
I get it, like yes I should look more harder for jobs and I am.. i just never get hours and i keep on applying but never get called.

I'm ending this here cus it's getting long

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Oyasumidanny, DeIetedUser4739, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
That is extremely disturbing, I'm so sorry you had to go through that Jesus. No it isn't normal at all, its very weird and deeply concerning...

Reactions: Hollowman, leavingthesoultrap, idontfeellikeimreal and 5 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
None of this sounds normal or healthy dude. If you are able to I'd recommend moving away from her and cutting all contact with her.

Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal, Why am i still here, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 1 other person
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Your mom ain't right.

Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, Why am i still here and NEVberten
C

Cambria

Jun 26, 2024
Your mom is extremely creepy.

Reactions: Why am i still here and NEVberten
Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
It is deeply concerning, something is definetly wrong with her. I think you should cut all ties with her as soon as you can

Reactions: Why am i still here and NEVberten
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
...that sounds messed up and probably abusive, honestly.

Reactions: Why am i still here
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
The first one, sounding like checking you for cutting injuries, made some sense. Everything else was fucking nuts though.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Why am i still here
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Yes, everything you wrote is not normal mother behavior. Being checked on self harm cuts is understandable if you were allowed to keep on your underwear, perhaps a shirt too. But stripping bare naked is not. And everything else is just inappropriate IMO.

Reactions: NEVberten, Why am i still here, JustA_LittlePerson and 1 other person
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
my mother has several attributes that are almost identical to the ones listed here.

from experience i can tell you that this behaviour is definitely not normal. please think about separating/distancing yourself away from her as much as possible.

this shit is extremely unhealthy and will take a toll on your own mental health. please consider doing everything you can to keep her away from you. holy fuck.

Reactions: NEVberten
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
When I was 17 she found out I was cutting so random with out warning she would force me to strip naked to check me. If I didn't wanna cus I felt uncomfortable she would just force my clothes off.

Even before she found out I was cutting she would ask how my tits look, he excuse was cus I'm a "late bloomer" but still manage to grow my tits with out having a period n shit. She's hold them to sometimes. Shed even "ask" to see my body just cus she was checking me on my growth or whatever...

She also does this thing where she calls me mom and low key acts like a child, when I was younger she would make her voice sound childish to. Making it all squeaky n shit.. she started doing this around 1st grade. She always went to me to talk about her problems no matter what and not giving a fuck that I was not even a teen yet.
I would feel forced to think like a grown up to be able to comfort her and even help her make decisions.

Sometimes I just feel like a brat and I'm just overreacting

She also trys to push me into jobs that are like selling insurance and stuff, so I can earn money and I can take care of her like she's my child (she actually said that to me)
I get it, like yes I should look more harder for jobs and I am.. i just never get hours and i keep on applying but never get called.

I'm ending this here cus it's getting long
That's all extremely weird. Especially the calling you "mom" bit. You're not overreacting at all

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this. This is definitely not normal and you're not overreacting. I hope you can get out of this environment.

• Love
Reactions: NEVberten
NEVberten

NEVberten

Freak
Jun 11, 2024
my mother has several attributes that are almost identical to the ones listed here.

from experience i can tell you that this behaviour is definitely not normal. please think about separating/distancing yourself away from her as much as possible.

this shit is extremely unhealthy and will take a toll on your own mental health. please consider doing everything you can to keep her away from you. holy fuck.
I haven't heard of someone in a similar situation as me, to be honest coming for you it makes it more clear a lil that its not normal. Even tho a small part of me tells me it is. I hope ur safe <3

• Love
Reactions: turbomightbegone
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
I haven't heard of someone in a similar situation as me, to be honest coming for you it makes it more clear a lil that its not normal. Even tho a small part of me tells me it is. I hope ur safe <3

I'm glad that my response to this seems to have slightly solidified your suspicion that your mother's behaviour isn't normal. I do hope you seek action about this soon, or at least think about it.

I myself can't do much about my own situation, all I can do is lock myself in my room so that im distanced from her. I hope that you yourself have more options to consider when it comes to seeking action against this. I hope that you're safe, or at least will be,, whatever you do about this, I hope it goes well. wishing you luck <33

S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024
Forcefully checking your body because you're cutting yourself and she's overwhelmed by that and doesn't want her daughter doing that and because of that she tries to take control of the situation by checking your body ? Yeah I get the logic

On the other hand the rest you've written is super weird.

Do you happen to know your moms relationship to her own mom ? How's she like ?

Tower

Tower

Dec 4, 2023
it's not normal, it's horribly abusive, every aspect of it. the bodily violation is absolutely awful but tbh the parentification and other manipulations are just as bad. as a borderline who has had to confront their own parent's abuse, my heart really goes out to you. but please never think for a second that your mom is justified, that you deserved any of this, that you were/are overreacting. you are correctly identifying child abuse.