• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thevangirl

Aug 16, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to procure SN in Europe. Could someone point me to any legit sellers?
I am so tired of everything. I have thought about CTB for many years now, I think I have reached my end now. Any suggestions on an alternative method other than SN are also welcome.

Thanks!

B

Badger88

Sep 30, 2023
There's the DMC source, but if you are in the EU, the eastern countries are likely to sell to you (Poland, Hungary, Romania)
You seem to be a new member, so PMs are not available to you quite yet. No one on this forum is willing to post direct links in the threads.

N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
There's the DMC source, but if you are in the EU, the eastern countries are likely to sell to you (Poland, Hungary, Romania)
You seem to be a new member, so PMs are not available to you quite yet. No one on this forum is willing to post direct links in the threads.
Sorry to jump on the thread but I am also struggling to find a legit source that will ship to UK. Are you able to pm links?

Reactions: thevangirl
T

thevangirl

Aug 16, 2023
Hi, yes I have been lurking for about a year now, but I guess PMs are not available because I don't post or comment much. Could you point me to how I can get it from eastern countries? Cheers!

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Hey, sorry to bother, im in the eu too and struggling to find a source. Could you PM me a link?

schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
Would also appreciate resources, especially on how to get SN in GER

Reactions: Willy Wonka and thevangirl
T

thevangirl

Aug 16, 2023
Would also appreciate resources, especially on how to get SN in GER
Hi, can I PM you once messages become available to me? I am also in GER. I have been a lurker on this forum for a year so it still says new member.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to procure SN in Europe. Could someone point me to any legit sellers?
I am so tired of everything. I have thought about CTB for many years now, I think I have reached my end now. Any suggestions on an alternative method other than SN are also welcome.

Thanks!
Hello you newbies,
I'm also new to this forum and I'm writing from Europe. By cross-referencing various information, I think I have understood the seller that here is called with the acronym B or BM (a wholesaler of chemical products based in Lublin, Poland: if you search a bit, it shouldn't be too difficult to find it. The minimum lot is 0.5kg). They are supposed to ship to Europe, but unfortunately I currently live on an island and they only ship by land (I had to find a service that handled shipping from Poland with a temporary address: e.g. Shopogolic); they accept payment in Polish Zloty, so I had to use an intermediary who converted the currency and sent the transfer (e.g. Wise). I'm still waiting for receipt.

A second seller (I don't think I've read about this elsewhere in the forum) I found in Portugal, a shop in Lisbon that deals with restoration and conservation materials: they ship all over Europe, minimum batch 1 kg. Again I am still waiting for receipt.

I hope I have been of some help and have not broken the rules of the forum, which I respect

• Love
Reactions: MyaMia, schmerz and Willy Wonka
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Hello you newbies,
I'm also new to this forum and I'm writing from Europe. By cross-referencing various information, I think I have understood the seller that here is called with the acronym B or BM (a wholesaler of chemical products based in Lublin, Poland: if you search a bit, it shouldn't be too difficult to find it. The minimum lot is 0.5kg). They are supposed to ship to Europe, but unfortunately I currently live on an island and they only ship by land (I had to find a service that handled shipping from Poland with a temporary address: e.g. Shopogolic); they accept payment in Polish Zloty, so I had to use an intermediary who converted the currency and sent the transfer (e.g. Wise). I'm still waiting for receipt.

A second seller (I don't think I've read about this elsewhere in the forum) I found in Portugal, a shop in Lisbon that deals with restoration and conservation materials: they ship all over Europe, minimum batch 1 kg. Again I am still waiting for receipt.

I hope I have been of some help and have not broken the rules of the forum, which I respect
Hey! Thanks for the info and Ive got a question, could you link (by pm or in here) where youve found these sellers (threads) or per pm the immediate link towards them? Or maybe js how you found them (esp. the second one)? I would be really greatful! If not thats okay too obvi. :-) also ty for that info (by the way, I would appreciate to hear from you if it worked with them)

Reactions: andreamysk
U

unknown23

Aug 31, 2023
Sorry you probably get this a lot but any chance I could PM you for the source, in the UK , thanks no problem if you think I'm to new or something

schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
Hi, can I PM you once messages become available to me? I am also in GER. I have been a lurker on this forum for a year so it still says new member.
Of course, thank you in advance