• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sasshimi

sasshimi

david lynched me
Aug 20, 2019
Apologies if this may have been asked plenty of times but does anyone know a reliable source of SN for Canada? So far I only have one website source I know of, but am not sure if it's reliable. Please PM me if you do, I greatly appreciate any help that might come my way.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Apologies if this may have been asked plenty of times but does anyone know a reliable source of SN for Canada? So far I only have one website source I know of, but am not sure if it's reliable. Please PM me if you do, I greatly appreciate any help that might come my way.
Pm me the website you mean and I might be able to confirm it eventually. I think I ordered from where you refer, and got a tracking and it seems legit af.

Reactions: squirley
C

ceserasera

Dec 17, 2021
I'm struggling to find it too, in the UK. Do any of the websites you know of deliver to the UK? Please DM me.

Reactions: melwarson
°°°

°°°

Lurking
Feb 9, 2022
I'm with Ceserasera. UK based as well, was really pleased to find a method that seemed foolproof and like turning a light off only to be immeasurably frustrated to find that basically nowhere will provide it. Also seeking a realiable source for SN, if only to have a secure backup plan though given things recently.

Please DM if you've a source or method to get it, thank you.

Reactions: melwarson
-nox

-nox

King Scar
Feb 2, 2023
UK based too, Not got any form of ID dont care if its discreet packaging or not, cant find any source whatsoever,

dm if you find a reliable source <3

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
Please DM if you know a U.S. source, thank you sm

Reactions: hopeless87 and melwarson
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
I'm also interested if anyone knows a source that ships to the US. Thank you.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Can't dm limited.

Did
Just to say this user's name is crossed out which means they aren't on the site any more. Their post is nearly 18 months old.

Reactions: melwarson and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Just to say this user's name is crossed out which means they aren't on the site any more. Their post is nearly 18 months old.
Why did this pop up as new I didn't notice the dates wtf lul thanks

Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Why did this pop up as new I didn't notice the dates wtf lul thanks
It does get confusing. It popped up because somebody posted in it even though it's an old thread. No worries!