Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Looking for SN but can't find any on DNM or anywhere in the U.K that ships without a license, or you risk getting a welfare check.
H is expensive AF.
F, I can't find on any DNM.
M is too expensive, high risk, and I can only take orally.

Need suggestions ASAP.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
A method that is highly and quickly accessible, peaceful, cheap, etc. As you describe is what most people are struggling with on this site. Most methods are limited in at least one of these, but it does vary which is why researching specific methods is worthwhile.

Hastily plannning/rushing your ctb is likely to increase the risk of pain, failure, etc. but I empathize with the desire to do so quickly.

If your chosen method is drug poisoning you probably won't find a reliable, peaceful, and readily accessible option all at once.

Most drug poisonings are less than 1.5% effective making it very unreliable. The few that are reliable (e.g., cyanide, detergents) are incredibly painful.

Likewise the ones that are peaceful and reliable (SN, N) are less accessible. You absolutely *can* find SN but you won't be getting it quickly as it usually mails from overseas and may require some significant time-consuming research online for where to find a source.

Opioids are more reliable than most drug poisonings but are still fairly unreliable due to individual differences in tolerance, street/dark net market impurities, etc.

I unfortunately cannot tell you other medications that tick all the boxes of accessibility, reliability, and peacefulness as there doesn't really appear to be any.

SN is most people's choice if they have access to it as the value of a peaceful and reliable death usually outweighs the time it takes to access it. But it's a subjective preference.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
A method that is highly and quickly accessible, peaceful, cheap, etc. As you describe is what most people are struggling with on this site.

If your chosen method is drug poisoning you probably won't find a reliable, peaceful, and readily accessible option all at once.

Most drug poisonings are less than 1.5% effective making it very unreliable. The few that are reliable (e.g., cyanide, detergents) are incredibly painful.

Likewise the ones that are peaceful and reliable (SN, N) are less accessible. You absolutely *can* find SN but you won't be getting it quickly as it usually mails from overseas.

Opioids are more reliable than most drug poisonings but are still fairly unreliable due to individual differences in tolerance, street/dark net market impurities, etc.

I unfortunately cannot tell you other medications that tick all the boxes of accessibility, reliability, and peacefulness as there doesn't really appear to be any.

SN is most people's choice if they have access to it as the value of a peaceful and reliable death usually supercedes the 1+ month wait for it to be delivered. But it's a subjective preference.

Hope this helps.
As I'm in U.K, not sure how easily I can get SN. Do you know if they always check for it at customs? Otherwise I might be SOL, and I'll have to find another method. In that case ASAP isn't needed and nor is minimal suffering.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
As I'm in U.K, not sure how easily I can get SN. Do you know if they always check for it at customs? Otherwise I might be SOL, and I'll have to find another method. In that case ASAP isn't needed and nor is minimal suffering.
There's a risk of them finding it but it depends how your source packages it. Most vendors sell it in fairly unassuming packaging. I would say the risk of it getting intercepted is low, but possible.