Apr 11, 2023
Does anybody want to be my friend I'm 19 female I just need someone

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, iamnotokaywiththis and LoiteringClouds
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
whilst gender plays a role in everything please keep in mind ur on the internet. Tons of fucked up people here who might be thinkin with they dicks. Make friends but be wary of people, especially lonely men on the interwebs.

Reactions: Huntfish34, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and LoiteringClouds
rosequartzbunny

rosequartzbunny

Apr 11, 2023
whilst gender plays a role in everything please keep in mind ur on the internet. Tons of fucked up people here who might be thinkin with they dicks. Make friends but be wary of people, especially lonely men on the interwebs.
I'll try but honestly I'm used to those sorts of people since I was 10 they are the only ones who give me the time of day

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and LoiteringClouds
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I'll try but honestly I'm used to those sorts of people since I was 10 they are the only ones who give me the time of day
All good. Just sayin tho that this place is like asking for trauma. On one hand vulnerable people connecting can be positive but they might also further add to your issues. Not to mention the fact that many people on this site are on expiration dates. It hurts to lose someone you connec with. I'm not saying to avoid making friends here all together just please be careful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and EmmaD
BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
I know how that feels. Feeding into that behavior to get a positive interaction is rough. At least that's been my experience in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and LoiteringClouds
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I know how that feels. Feeding into that behavior to get a positive interaction is rough. At least that's been my experience in life.
I just worry since I've known both men who have used vulnerable women they met online for things like nudes as well as woman who have been exploited for such. Worse of all one of the women I knew just gave up on caring about herself and fed into it. Ill support her regardless but it has to be hell on her mental wellbeing
Reason why I'm always backing KAM. Fuck rapists, fuck abusers, fuck exploiters. Kill them all

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and BroodingBleu
inviro04

inviro04

Mar 21, 2023
lets be friends i am also lonely

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I can be your friend.
Though I mostly talk/respond on discord if you want to add there.
lets be friends i am also lonely

• Hugs
Reactions: inviro04 and Huntfish34
DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
Never thought this was really a place to make friends, but hey... if you're looking for a short term friend... hmu, I guess? lol

• Hugs
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
i'll be your friend. i'm so lonely in real life. i think having people you can talk to online makes all the difference

• Hugs
angeliccry

angeliccry

~♱~
Mar 30, 2023
i would be glad to befriend you, you seem kind. i feel as if we could have some things in common. we could exchange socials or perhaps dm on here although for that you'll need to wait 24 hours after joining since that's when you gain the option to do so.

• Hugs
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Can I pm you my discord?

• Hugs