Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
i have searched too much for sources in my country, found none so far so i have to resort into asking people especially my former chemistry teacher but i need an efficient excuse to ask people of where i can buy it from and possibly use that excuse to buy it from the place they tell me if i get lucky in that, i have flipped off the internet and didn't find excuses but... cyanide poisoning? shit excuse for obvious reasons, making a test at preserving meat? i did not find information of how to use it individually it seems to be used just in factories and cant find a home usage possibility so that doesn't seem like a good excuse... the excuse is also important because in the end its a poison that i can use to kill someone too so i must be careful
aside from the excuse does anybody know where do i have to go to buy it? cant order online i live in third world country and didnt find any information from the internet and didnt also find answers from this forum or the megathread about what i want to know

lizardsoup

lizardsoup

you’re coming back a duck or an ape
Jan 30, 2020
I've seen people say you can use SN to distinguish red vs white oak

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Used for curing shrimp, prawns, and salmon eggs, non-industrial, sold to individuals for this purpose.

Reactions: Nightmare